• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I'm on a diet!!!

tjf67

It is but it isn't...

...you see, for many, there's psychological baggage attached to food and eating. Not "that easy."

That's like telling an alcoholic that it's easy to be sober...just stop drinking.

Any thing in life I got I really wanted. the thing I have not gotten I just have not wanted enough

Beetlenut

Any thing in life I got I really wanted. the thing I have not gotten I just have not wanted enough

How nice for you! Different people, different brains. Everyone has different situations that effect how they do/do not achieve things in life. Your "Tough Love" approach won't work for everyone.

tjf67

How nice for you! Different people, different brains. Everyone has different situations that effect how they do/do not achieve things in life. Your "Tough Love" approach won't work for everyone.

Excuses dont the weight come off.

tjf67

Yes Einstein, I think we all can see the obvious! I suppose to you, a man in a wheelchair is just too lazy to walk!

Oh I c you are one of those fat people with a thyroid problem. Thats your excuse.
Sorry about your disability.

snoseek

It is but it isn't...

...you see, for many, there's psychological baggage attached to food and eating. Not "that easy."

That's like telling an alcoholic that it's easy to be sober...just stop drinking.

Even worse it's like telling an alcoholic to only have one beer. If dieting and eating right was simple there would be no problems.

Oh I c you are one of those fat people with a thyroid problem. Thats your excuse.

Why don't you go play in traffic..:evil: If you're not going to offer helpful advice and encouragement..stay out of this thread!!!!!!

Beetlenut

No, actually I've been swimming three miles a week for over ten years and can eat anything I want. It's your Drill Sargent mentality that people take exception to. But hey, I'm sure you're a legend in your own tiny little mind!

drjeff

Wowzers, a few threads are going pre-menstrual on us today. I thought I logged on to PASR for a sec.
:(

redcard.gif
nono.gif