• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Parking lot Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Yea screw the local taxpayers that have subsidised the mountain for 25 years. We just need to jam as many mass plates as we can into the lot while the gettins good. TOTALLY makes sense
Take em in, tip em upside down and shake until all their money falls out, send 'em home.... Then the locals can party...

Cannonball

Are you sure..im thinking its at least 300 yards wide and 6-700 long whichever ways you consider wide and long to be http://www.tanwater.com/pics/laconia2009-019.jpg

Yes, I'm sure. You'll survive...

attachment.php

Attachments

• lot.jpg
    lot.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 132

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Yes. 99% of all skiing topics have been discussed here at some point. :lol:
New AZ rule. We shouldn't be allowed to post on a topic until we've read every stinkin' post on the topic. That way there would be no further need for discussion or debate. On second thought, let's lock all the threads on topics that have already been discussed. :slap:

Morwax

Disclaimer: I'm close with someone who works there and we're not talking about a struggling hill here. Gunstock punches above its weight as a 4 season business.
Sure if you have endless county backed bonds... LOL I know everyone up there and they know me so what.

Status
Not open for further replies.