• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Breakfast thread...

drjeff

Egg beaters and shredded cheddar on a whole wheat deli flat and a BIG glass of unsweetened iced tea with lemon

drjeff

Egg and cheddar on a honey wheat bagel and a LARGE glass of unsweetened iced tea with lemon

Geoff

I just had a late breakfast of eggbeater & cheddar omelette with a little portuguese linguica sausage tossed in.

drjeff

I just had a late breakfast of eggbeater & cheddar omelette with a little portuguese linguica sausage tossed in.

I'd imagine that both the # of choices and quality of the linguica you'll have available to you quite soon when you make the transition to your "summer house" will be just slightly more plentiful than up in the greater Rut-vegas area!

BackLoafRiver

Absolutely LOVE linguica. At "Gauchos" in Portland, it is one of the varieties of meat they serve you and man do they do it well.

For me, a bagel flat with some cream cheese and a little strawberry rhubarb jam, large cup of coffee.

deadheadskier

Staff member
rare that I have breakfast on work day, but had a ham and cheese omelette. juice and iced coffee

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Homemade black/red raspberry infused waffles (these were leftover from Sunday morning) with Blueberries, black/red raspberries, and homemade maple syrup on top.
Blending the black/red raspberries into the waffle batter leaves the inside of the waffle a purple color.

gmcunni

3 or 4 cups of coffee

i recently switched to black coffee and i'm really enjoying the Newman's extra bold we picked up at Costco.