• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ikon Pass Changes and New Resorts for 2023

KustyTheKlown

Did you read it closely? This punishing settlement is really heads Alterra wins, tails Alterra doesn't lose.

just enough to see the lawyers take $3M, and that i could either opt in to get some sort of coupon code, not opt in to get some sort of automatic future discount, or opt out. i don't think alterra should have any liability for covid related closures, so if it is a winner for alterra i am glad.

jaytrem

They keep sending me renewal codes that are worth a lot more than a $10 coupon. 19/20 was the only year I had the Ikon Pass. We got our money's worth even though we missed out on a CA trip and Killington spring skiing. We used it for the prior spring in CA, a mid-winter trip to CO, 2 early season Killington and 1 or 2 days at Stratton (along with 2 days in the summer). Can't complain.