• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ascutney Sat Mar 8 (Warren Miller Freebie)

Mildcat

But how much would the tattoo artist charge to touch your butt?

wa-loaf

The weather is starting to look pretty crappy for this day.

Paul

nra90.jpg
rasn100.jpg

Friday Night / Saturday

Speaking of doughy....

Friday: A slight chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Friday Night: Periods of rain. Low around 33. East wind between 3 and 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday: Periods of rain and snow, becoming all rain after 1pm. High near 37. East wind around 6 mph becoming north. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Yuk.

wa-loaf

nra90.jpg
rasn100.jpg

Friday Night / Saturday

Speaking of doughy....

Friday: A slight chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Friday Night: Periods of rain. Low around 33. East wind between 3 and 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday: Periods of rain and snow, becoming all rain after 1pm. High near 37. East wind around 6 mph becoming north. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Yuk.

Doughy? More like Sloppy!

I'll wait until the last minute (maybe the jet stream will shift?) but if that's still the forecast Fri night I'm going to skip it.

MRGisevil

This sucks. OK so if the weather really is crappy it looks like the evils are driving further north this w/e

wa-loaf

This sucks. OK so if the weather really is crappy it looks like the evils are driving further north this w/e

Sunday should be nice, but I need to be at WA for the final race of the season.

Even Stowe has freezing rain forecast, btw.

Mikey1

This might be a dumb question, but with the weather looking more certain to be rain on Saturday, is there any chance Ascutney gives a "rain check" on the Warren Miller tickets? Yeah, I know, probably not.

Paul

Mont. Ste. Anne should be okay...

Sunday should be nice, but I need to be at WA for the final race of the season.

Even Stowe has freezing rain forecast, btw.

Got Sunday penciled in as Family ski day. We were thinking Magic, but now, who knows...

This might be a dumb question, but with the weather looking more certain to be rain on Saturday, is there any chance Ascutney gives a "rain check" on the Warren Miller tickets? Yeah, I know, probably not.

I would doubt it. Especially if they open.

MRGisevil

Mont. Ste. Anne should be okay...

Got Sunday penciled in as Family ski day. We were thinking Magic, but now, who knows...

I would doubt it. Especially if they open.

We were kinda thinking Loon. We have free passes to burn there too, but I s'pose it depends on conditions.

Paul

We were kinda thinking Loon. We have free passes to burn there too, but I s'pose it depends on conditions.

Yeah, I don't think I'd go anywhere this w/e without some form of discount. CHAD gets me a $40 ticket at Magic, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice...