• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

EZ-Pass

dmc

Wow...you were in the Twin Towers...and this is sort of bordering on politics..

it's about survival.. After being attacked.. Has nothing to do with politics..

Great story actually..... Dork was even interviewed on TV that day... Amazing..

Philpug

I had Lazik done 2 days after 9/11. maybe a new thread for Lazik?

BeanoNYC

But you take issue with receipt checkers because they're taking away your rights? :roll:

Not this again...

Apples and Oranges.

By using an EZ pass, you are agreeing to have your whereabouts at that particular time become public record. (They need to know where you were in order to charge correctly) The driver has the choice of paying cash.

A shopper never (except for the likes of Costco or BJ's) agrees to be detained by an LP Guard so he/she can look at your receipt. The shopper doesn't have a choice because they are not given notice to the fact prior to entering the store and purchasing their goods.

I don't get why exercising one's rights against corporate america is such a taboo thing? If I were to get locked up, If I didn't exercise my rights to remain silent or to an attorney, I'd be considered a complete jackass.

Last edited: