• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Favorite pizza toppings

Terry

Peperoni is my all time favorite with a thick crust! And a cold beer (or several) to wash it down with! :beer:

Peperoni is my all time favorite with a thick crust! And a cold beer (or several) to wash it down with! :beer:

Pizza is one of those foods that's tough for me to eat without beer. The only time I eat pizza with no beer is for breakfast or during work hours...

I wonder if a rainy day is a good day to eat pizza...I guess I'll have to find out. Maybe some pepperoni from a local Italian restaurant. I used to be all about pizza hut but rarely get chain pizza anymore. The quality of the sauce, cheese, and toppings is usually best at the local joints...O.K. now I'm uber hungry..

gorgonzola

thin crust with fresh sliced tomatoes and basil, spinkle hot peppers and a glass of yellowtail shiraz

gorgonzola

nope, the 'zola's on the salad that goes with the pizza! That's actually the meal i was eating when i thought it would be a cool screen moniker...the italian blue cheese with the steeze!

deadheadskier

Staff member
I typically make flat bread pizza at home. I really enjoy just olive oil, garlic, baby spinach, cajun shrimp and fresh buffalo mozz.

Grassi21

i did one tonight. used the oven tonight. pesto, romano, mozz, and monterey jack cheese, and shredded rotisserie chicken. quick, easy, and yummy.

Greg

Staff member
My wife and I discovered a new pizza topping at our local place last night - buffalo chicken pizza - small chunks of fried chicken with buffalo sauce and blue cheese. Throw in a pitcher of ice cold shwag beer and holy moly was that good.

gmcunni

Mexican Pizza - Chili, cheddar, mozzarella, cherry peppers, olives, sour cream and i have them ADD chicken to it.