• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greg's Roast

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
who is that 'greg' guy you folks are talking about :confused:

When you see him you'll know...

gregreal.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I didn't want to go there, but there is a reason that Severine good with her roast :lol:
Because I live with a bigger girl than I am? Somebody has to have the balls in this relationship, right?

Sorry, we're supposed to be roasting Greg.... (BTW, nice job 2knees! :beer:)

Greg

Staff member
You know, the funny thing is if you go back far enough in the forums, AZ pretty much started off with Greg and me responding to each other's posts. Maybe I am Greg's phantom wannabe persona that actually gets the powder days, tree skiing, and big mountain earned turn epic days he always dreams about while skiing mighty Sundown and those epic 6" powder days at the Bush (the greatest ski area in New England, just in case you were not aware). You do notice what Greg is skiing on now, don't you? Coincidence?

But no, Greg and I am not one and the same. I started posting because I felt bad for Greg having to start topics and not having a single reply....
http://forums.alpinezone.com/106-warm-weather.html
http://forums.alpinezone.com/308-hunter-mountain.html
http://forums.alpinezone.com/491-back-normal-temps.html

So I started posting and gave Greg someone to chat with...
http://forums.alpinezone.com/469-interactive-tuckerman-map.html
http://forums.alpinezone.com/274-snowmaking-resumes.html

When it was just me and Greg voting in the polls.... well... you almost had to feel bad for the poor guy not being able to attract anyone to the forums... not even to place an extra vote, let alone make a post...
http://forums.alpinezone.com/452-should-i-keep-bc-forum.html

You can almost hear the desperation in Greg's writing when looking for a moderator in this post. Imagine having to reply back to your own post with "Anyone?" and having to offer a Mod position to get some more people to participate!?
http://forums.alpinezone.com/81-looking-moderator-here.html

I won't bore you with the details about the PM's begging people to post. Sad really. Please from_the_NEK, have a little respect before suggesting that Greg is my alter ego. Greg is the one being roasted in this thread, no need to get personal with me by suggesting that Greg and me are one and the same.

:lol:

I think we have a winner! :lol:

Without a doubt. The rest of you are a bunch of hacks.

Grassi21

Despite the restraining order Chris Sullivan from Sundown slapped on Greg, he is one of the nicest, most RADICAL people I have met in years.

ComeBackMudPuddles

See this is what I'm talking about. You're fragile Greg, we all know you took your ball and went home when getting picked last for kick ball as a kid. Don't do the same as an adult and lock this thread

Is this a reference to what happened to the SkiADK boards in May 2007???

_win

After seeing what Greg truely looks like, he is no longer allowed to ski at Sugarbush or for that matter anywhere in the MRV.
All the mascara at Sugarbush could never make him acceptable.
He will never be allowed to ski at Stowe either since only the beautiful people are allowed there.
Really, he should just stay in CT and hide under a rock so that people don't throw up when they gaze upon him.:puke:

Greg

Staff member
Nice try, from_the_NEK... :roll:

What? Nobody acknowledged your cheezy Photoshop job so you figured you'd do it yourself? Lame.

Haha Greg has a beard..hahaha..and he skis on skinny skis..and he doesn't like to carve..haha..and he's good with computer stuff haha..and he likes to drink beer...haha..and he goes on other sites to promote AlpineZone..hahaha..and he's a GSS groupie..hahaha..and he's really my alter-ego..hahahaha

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Nice try, from_the_NEK... :roll:

What? Nobody acknowledged your cheezy Photoshop job so you figured you'd do it yourself? Lame.

Crap...

:uzi: stupid administrators and their ability to see all new members' email addresses...
I have to get a little mileage out of that image. It took me at least five minutes to make. Of course most of the work was already done for me by your mom.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
After seeing what Greg truely looks like, he is no longer allowed to ski at Sugarbush or for that matter anywhere in the MRV.
All the mascara at Sugarbush could never make him acceptable.
He will never be allowed to ski at Stowe either since only the beautiful people are allowed there.
Really, he should just stay in CT and hide under a rock so that people don't throw up when they gaze upon him.:puke:

Good one!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Crap...

:uzi: stupid administrators and their ability to see all new members' email addresses...
I have to get a little mileage out of that image. It took me at least five minutes to make. Of course most of the work was already done for me by your mom.

Would one of the mods please check IPs to see if Greg and GrilledSteezeSandwich are coming from the same IP?

Mildcat

Haha Greg has a beard..hahaha..and he skis on skinny skis..and he doesn't like to carve..haha..and he's good with computer stuff haha..and he likes to drink beer...haha..and he goes on other sites to promote AlpineZone..hahaha..and he's a GSS groupie..hahaha..and he's really my alter-ego..hahahaha

You forgot to mention his clown poles.

BeanoNYC

Wow I missed a lot the last few days in Vermont.

- Greg doesn't bring lunch when he skis. He just brings a knife and fork and eats the bumps for lunch.

- Greg doesn't have a set of balls, he has a set of VW Bug size moguls.

- Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap buildings in a single bound...this is just how Greg warms up before a bump run.