• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Highest point?

highpeaksdrifter

If you guys are going to ski those places, why not just stay at Stratton or Okemo.

;)

Here's some pics of Jupiter Bowl. Ever see anything like that at Stratton or Okemo?

535.jpg

2717.jpg

2262123160_ea5440f5d6.jpg

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Yeah I could. The Park City resorts are usually considered inferior to other Utah resorts, and they are; however, I think they do offer some great Western skiing if you know where to go and hit the conditions right. I think Jupiter Bowl is an area that is under appreciated.

Agreed.

However, as an eastern lowlander, whenever I get the chance to head west....I'm just an Altaholic and need my fix.

skiing is life

about 8'000 best day ever skiing for me. I climbed this peak in the french alps called mont de la gorge. Mountain of the throat is the literal translation :rolleyes: Anyway it felt pretty good skiing down. Only time ive ever been above treeline skiing:oops: