• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I met a skier chick...

MRGisevil

Is that where you found Tim?

ur just jealous that when you showed up to mingles and the only chick left was ur mom.

She's so fat she got baptized at Sea World.

She's so fat it takes two busses and a train to get on her good side.

She's so fat she stepped on the scale and and it said to be continued...

She's so fat that when she goes outside in her yellow jacket people say "Look it's the magic school bus!!!"

Geoff

One of the women in the share house I ran in the late-80's and early 90's really ballooned up. When I first met her, she probably weighed 140 which was fine for a nice 5'9" 38DD Italian girl. I actually took her out on a date when I first met her but that's another story. By 1992, she'd pulled the ripcord and was up to at least 250. One of my friends was telling the story of sitting on the couch next to her when she was wearing her bathrobe. He said "Her cellulite nodules had cellulite nodules on them." Eeew.

Around the same time, I was doing a very small company. I had also just gotten my pilot's license. My buddy Mark and I both took airplanes from Lawrence Mass to the grass strip by the beach at Katama on Martha's Vineyard for a clam bake that was the company summer outing. I drew the receptionist. In small planes, you really need to know what people weigh so you can calculate weight & balance. She tipped the scales at 300. I was flying a Piper Cherokee 180 where the flaps controlled by a lever between the two front seats and it looks like a car emergency brake. Approaching Katama, I went to deploy the flaps and a massive thigh had spilled over to occupy all the space. I had to shove the flab aside to get to the flap control. Double Eeeeeeewww!

The ancient joke:
Q: What do fat girls and mopeds have in common?
A: They're both fun to ride but you wouldn't want anyone to see you doing it.

A friend of mine who used to live down east in Camden was lamenting the quality of the women in the town once the summer talent vaporized in September. He said "There's nothing but BMW's." "What?", I ask? He replies, "Big Maine Women"

Last edited:

ERJ-145CA

On the weight and balance you could have just used 2 FAA standard people, and you didn't have to worry about an aft CG.:smile:

Paul

Had a friend in College who, in a drunken stupor (says he) ended-up getting a beej from a tranny. He didn't know she was a he until the next week when s/he started flirting with him at a bar the following week. Some other guys started laughing when he went along with it. When he asked them why, they told him. Apparently one of them had found out the "hard" way a few weeks prior. So he did the 'ol Crocodile Dundee and sure 'nuf, s/he was packing.
/Good times...good times...

Trekchick

Wow..I haven't worn size 34 pants since college...I'm a 38..nothing like having a pear shaped body...my legs are solid which makes my beer-gut stick out more. I'm doing some dog sitting at my parents house tomorrow through Sunday and I plan on using the rowing machine alot..

I agree with Moe on the underarmour man girdles..they definitely rock hardcore yo...
Okay I've been trying to not Hijack the h, w, L thread in Gear, but I just can't let this go.

GSS, you paint such a beautiful picture of yourself..............How do you display yourself in your on line dating thingy?

btw this new girl I'm going out with is not fat...she is actually very fit because she teaches swimming lessons 4 days a week..

Okay I've been trying to not Hijack the h, w, L thread in Gear, but I just can't let this go.

GSS, you paint such a beautiful picture of yourself..............How do you display yourself in your on line dating thingy?

Trekchick..why are you taking my quote from a different thread and sticking it here???:-x On my match.com profile I use actual pictures of my 200+ pound self..ironically women don't seem to mind that I don't have six-pack abs..it's more about being on-time for dates, being a good listener, and being a friendly person. In the past I've dated a few women who I've considered way out of my league but they were insecure and thought they were fat and ugly..even though they were thin and beautiful. I have a thing for smart women and also talkative women. Dumb women with nothing to say no matter how hot they are..are boring..

Geoff

btw this new girl I'm going out with is not fat...she is actually very fit because she teaches swimming lessons 4 days a week..

I'm getting this image of mammals who live in the ocean.

florida-manatees-are-mostly-killed-by-propellers_9.jpg

walrus.jpg

o3jeff

I guess I will post this over in this thread instead of the "what are you doing" one since it is more dating related.

I'll see were GSS and hardline are coming from. Finding "quality" dates as you get older gets harder and harder. I too work in a small company so I don't have convenience of having a big company to fish dates out of. Bars are pretty useless unless you are looking for a one night stand and since I don't drink I really have no reason to go to one. I have also pretty much tapped the "friend of a friend of a friend" deal for dates.

So it looks like I might have to throw in the towel and join one of the online sites and see what happens. I don't have curly hair of freestyle rap like GSS, but we'll see how my luck with online dating.