• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I met a skier chick...

2knees

well there's always duct tape and chloroform.

obviously, that's a joke.

Trekchick

Sad truth is, I have far more single male friends than female friends and I honestly don't know many women I'd wish on my male friends.
Sad, eh?

With a name like that... and a picture of Alf, you really must be pretty laid back with that kind of humour... c'mon!

Oh and by the way, i saw the blond way before ya! Giddy-Giddy!

I'm just giving Trekchick a hard time..although I never met her in person she's my homegirl..any friend of IHartSkiing is a friend of mine..

On topic...I was at my 10 year high school reunion last Thanksgiving and I'd say 80% of the women attending were already either married, engaged or in a serious relationship. Out of the guys..I'd put the number at 30%. There are way more single guys my age than single women. The women who are my age and still single want to get married within a year..and have a kid in another year because their clock is ticking. I'm in no rush and I prefer to date women in their early-mid 20s. I'm most likely going out with the skier chick on Saturday and then there's another girl I talked to last night who I'll probably meet sometime next week. Since the end of ski season I've gone on dates with more than a dozen different women and I've only had 2nd dates with a few of them and third dates with two of them. The toughest thing is keeping all the names straight. Anyway they all seem to either be teachers or work with old people. I dated a lawyer and an accountant in the past and both were uber career oriented and didn't have much time for me....Oh well..it's all exciting for me..and I'm sure equally exciting for the girl since they get to meet me. As you all know..I'm not your average Joe six-pack..I'm unique..

Last edited:

ComeBackMudPuddles

On my match.com profile I use actual pictures of my 200+ pound self..ironically women don't seem to mind that I don't have six-pack abs..it's more about being on-time for dates, being a good listener, and being a friendly person. In the past I've dated a few women who I've considered way out of my league but they were insecure and thought they were fat and ugly..even though they were thin and beautiful. I have a thing for smart women and also talkative women. Dumb women with nothing to say no matter how hot they are..are boring..

Who knew you were such a softy?

RomanticMoments2x2.jpg

Why do women insist on going out for dinner on a date..whatever happened to mini-golf and an ice cream cone..sheesh...this one girl wanted to go to this really nice restaurant called TGI Fridays..The waitresses wore all these pins on a vest called flair..and the girl I went out with had the nerve to order the salmon and a glass of wine..cha ching...the 99 cent menu at Wendys has anything a young lady could want..

Moe Ghoul

I'm just giving Trekchick a hard time..although I never met her in person she's my homegirl..any friend of IHartSkiing is a friend of mine..

On topic...I was at my 10 year high school reunion last Thanksgiving and I'd say 80% of the women attending were already either married, engaged or in a serious relationship. Out of the guys..I'd put the number at 30%. There are way more single guys my age than single women. The women who are my age and still single want to get married within a year..and have a kid in another year because their clock is ticking. I'm in no rush and I prefer to date women in their early-mid 20s. I'm most likely going out with the skier chick on Saturday and then there's another girl I talked to last night who I'll probably meet sometime next week. Since the end of ski season I've gone on dates with more than a dozen different women and I've only had 2nd dates with a few of them and third dates with two of them. The toughest thing is keeping all the names straight. Anyway they all seem to either be teachers or work with old people. I dated a lawyer and an accountant in the past and both were uber career oriented and didn't have much time for me....Oh well..it's all exciting for me..and I'm sure equally exciting for the girl since they get to meet me. As you all know..I'm not your average Joe six-pack..I'm unique..

Don't despair, more than half of em will be single and divorced at the 20th reunion. Keep practicing those crispy dance moves for the next time. :)

Phillycore

Take her to the old country buffet.....that way she can get whatever she wants, and you get free dessert too with the ice cream cart... If they run out of bowls just shove your face under the nozzle and pull the handle... I hear they have Filet and Shrimp too... talk about CLASS! She'll bone ya fer sure....

LMAO

Moe Ghoul

Take her to the old country buffet.....that way she can get whatever she wants, and you get free dessert too with the ice cream cart... If they run out of bowls just shove your face under the nozzle and pull the handle... I hear they have Filet and Shrimp too... talk about CLASS! She'll bone ya fer sure....

LMAO

AHAHAHAHAAAAAA! The key to taking a date to the buffet is strategic seating, preferably a table where the line of sight to the buffet is blocked. That way if you go back for seconds alone, you can snarf down a bunch of treats and then go back to the table with a small side salad, looking all healthy.:razz:

ComeBackMudPuddles

Why do women insist on going out for dinner on a date..whatever happened to mini-golf and an ice cream cone..sheesh...this one girl wanted to go to this really nice restaurant called TGI Fridays..The waitresses wore all these pins on a vest called flair..and the girl I went out with had the nerve to order the salmon and a glass of wine..cha ching...the 99 cent menu at Wendys has anything a young lady could want..

Says the guy who didn't get any....lol....

Don't despair, more than half of em will be single and divorced at the 20th reunion. Keep practicing those crispy dance moves for the next time. :)

Fo Shizzle..and there will be a 15th reunion. At my 10th reunion I told myself to be mellow and nurse a beer or two. Well the bartender ended up being a guy I knew from Karaoke and he was hooking me up with a beer every 10 minutes..when the kegs of Miller light and Yuengling ran out..we were passing around double sized bottles of wine. Once the DJ started playing old school hip hop..a couple girls started busting out some old school moves and one of them even started doing the running man. I couldn't help it and I was like,"homegirl step aside"....and I busted out the running man and other mad crispy moves. Yes I was kickin it old school..fun fun fun..

LMAO

lol...don't you mean I'll bone her??? What girls do you know who have a bone???:daffy: The office manager at my work calls the Old Country Buffet the hog trough

Geoff

lol...don't you mean I'll bone her??? What girls do you know who have a bone???:daffy: The office manager at my work calls the Old Country Buffet the hog trough

Bone her? Nope. I think the word you're looking for is render. ...like they did on the old whaling ships to turn whale blubber into oil in a huge copper pot.

Bone her? Nope. I think the word you're looking for is render. ...like they did on the old whaling ships to turn whale blubber into oil in a huge copper pot.

Anyway my date is tomorrow afternoon...if the weather is nice maybe we'll play some mini-golf and if it's raining I'll bring my steezy Umbrella ella ella ay ay..lol..and maybe we'll do something indoors..I better buy some breath mints and lube..lol