• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I met a skier chick...

ccskier

Snowblades are great for doing things in really tight places - like the very edge of a trail, or really tight trees. The people that scoff at them don't know what they're missing.

Are you serious? Snow blades belong on ski holders that suction cup to the window of a scion xb or a pt cruiser. Make sure you bring some flour on the date also.

Hawkshot99

Snowblades are great for doing things in really tight places - like the very edge of a trail, or really tight trees. The people that scoff at them don't know what they're missing.

I owned a pair of blades for several seasons. There was only 1 situation that I prefered them over big skis. Pulling 360's down the trail. Other than that I would want my big skis every time.

I scoff at them, and i know what I am not missing. There is a reason, they are almost impossible to buy new nowadays.

Are you serious? Snow blades belong on ski holders that suction cup to the window of a scion xb or a pt cruiser. Make sure you bring some flour on the date also.

ahahahaha...Well she asked me if I used poles all the time..Flour?? for what..is that a referance from Napoleon Dynamite or Juno??? I want my two dollars....now that's a quote I know...Holla:smile:

ccskier

ahahahaha...Well she asked me if I used poles all the time..Flour?? for what..is that a referance from Napoleon Dynamite or Juno??? I want my two dollars....now that's a quote I know...Holla:smile:

The flour can is quoted from a Blood Hound Gang, song your pretty when drunk or whatever. Google it, I will keep is pg-13

mondeo

Well I haven't seen her in person yet..lol..but she thinks I'm funny which is a good sign..lol

So she's off her meds, huh?

And for cheating in moguls!

SkiDork

I owned a pair of blades for several seasons. There was only 1 situation that I prefered them over big skis. Pulling 360's down the trail. Other than that I would want my big skis every time.

I scoff at them, and i know what I am not missing. There is a reason, they are almost impossible to buy new nowadays.

Well, I loved them in the trees and for making tight (really tight) s turns on the edge of trails, where the best snow is.

Are you serious? Snow blades belong on ski holders that suction cup to the window of a scion xb or a pt cruiser.

I'm very serious. I've put a lot of hours on snow blades and I really like them

I know there's a negative vibe about snowblades, and it's really just a bunch of bullshit caused by people who think they're not "cool" and everyone else goes along with it, most of who'm have never tried them

I'm OK with that, I'm the type that doesn't need to hang with the cool crowd. I just do whatever is fun. Thus my username - I'm ok with making people laugh even at my own expense. Life should be fun, and not limited by perceptions of coolness. Sledding is fun too.

BTW - one caveat. I tried the blades without poles at first (which is how most people ride them) and didn't really think they were much fun. Then I tried them with poles, and I REALLY liked them. YMMV.

Greg

Staff member
Well, I loved them in the trees and for making tight (really tight) s turns on the edge of trails, where the best snow is.

Pick up a pair of bump skis. They turn quick too. Of course you might get more funny looks on skinny skis than you do on snowblades... ;)

ccskier

I really doubt it..transexuals don't seem to get my humor...:dunce: If she turns out to be a chick with a dick...she/he can still be a ski buddy..lol..

You should hit up Craigslist casual encounters, sure you can find plenty action there. The menu is pretty broad, chicks w/ diqs, etc..

2knees

this thread needs some phat jokes. let's have them people.

She's soooo fat you need to take a train, a bus and a plane just to get to her good side.

she's sooo fat she irons her pants on the driveway.

she's so fat the back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs.