• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MRG this week?

ThinkSnow

Anyone skiing MRG this week? Thinking of hitting it up after Wednesday, so was wondering what the current base is like.

gnardawg

Couldn't say but they do claim to the have "the most honest snow report" in the industry so I believe you can take their word on what they report.

Anyone skiing MRG this week? Thinking of hitting it up after Wednesday, so was wondering what the current base is like.

Hawk

Before the snow last week they were down to ice, rocks, grass and dirt. The landscape was solid ice moguls but most of the upper mountain was at least covered. But since then they have received over a foot and another foot coming so I would say Wednesday will be a good call. The morning will be somewhat crowded with locals but will probably taper off.

tumbler

Looks like Thursday will be better, not supposed ot start until Wednesday morning.

tnt1234

They are calling it the best day of the season today. Tomorrow is gonna be perfect up there. Enjoy anyone who gets it....

ThinkSnow

Skied it on Friday, and it was a perfect day-- temps & snow. Nothing really fresh, but great coverage overall, and no lift lines.

bdfreetuna

bump for this thread -- already bought tix for Wed. I don't mind frozen stuff that's warmed up a bit. I just hope they have most/all ropes dropped by then.