• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Not out of the woods yet!

deadheadskier

Staff member
better base on April 29th than pretty much all I saw the entire season this year at Crotched, and I thought the woods skied pretty good at Crotch this year.

Savemeasammy

I was there a week ago with my wife, so I didn't really get into the woods much.... It looks pretty damn good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuckstah

I was at Jay yesterday. Timbuktu, Hells Woods and Kitz Woods were all in play with Kitz the deepest. The flyer was on hold all day so don't know how that side skied. Everything on Stateside skid great including Kitzbuel.

Savemeasammy

That video has inspired me to get up to Jay this weekend. Hopefully the weather cooperates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlague

Mother's Day Weekend - Jay Peak bound! They have an awesome brunch and good rates for staying over night!

dlague

I am hoping the glades will still be in play this weekend - Saturday and Sunday. I know there will be some areas for sure - it is a matter of which!

chuckstah

Jays update today indicates only the Jet and Metro for the weekend with three trails. I hope this is them being conservative this far out. If that is all that's open I may consider staying at Kmart for the weekend instead of at least one day at Jay as planned.

abc

Jays update today indicates only the Jet and Metro for the weekend with three trails. I hope this is them being conservative this far out. If that is all that's open I may consider staying at Kmart for the weekend instead of at least one day at Jay as planned.
It's been pretty warm this week. And it's supposed to rain Fri/Sat. It could do quite some damage to the stockpile of snow, especially lower mountain.

Like you, I was contemplating going up one last time. But weather isn't terribly promising so I was on the fence. Now that I see what Jay's planning for the weekend, I'm off the fence (staying home).