• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Potential Mogul Clinic offered by Dan DiPiro

tjf67

If you guys are interested i know the head of the freestyle team up here in LP. WHich I am guessing you would not. However I do know the head of the freestyle school down at statton as well. I could get a clinic together for you guys with either of them.
Just saying and not trying to be to authorative.

I'm sorry to read Dan won't be doing classes this year. Never met the guy but his book on moguls gave me the confidence and technique to get working on 'em after years of denial, and have been recommending his stuff to others interested in improving their bump skills. Here's hoping everything works out for the best for him.

Folks closer to NY interested in working on moguls this season might consider the ASIA Bump Festival Feb. 9th and 10th at Belleayre. I'll be there as a student. $205 gets you two days of bump instruction, lift tickets, breakfast both days and a buffet dinner with dancing Saturday night. You need to be an ASIA member to go, which is an additional $25/year. You're on your own for lodging, but as of last night that weekend seemed to be wide open as far as hotel rooms.

Signup deadline is Jan 25th, so act fast.

I never took one of their bump clinics before but folks who have say good things about it. FWIW, I did take their Level I Instructor course last month and those four days of instruction were the best thing I've ever done for my skiing, so my hopes are high for this as well. Their instructors are really top-notch.

Hopefully see some of you up there. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about ASIA.