• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Searching for a Ski Buddy (Female) For this oppurtunity

campgottagopee

Dang, dang, dang!!!!! How come all the fun stuff happens on tues-----come back skiwithme2009, we could have some fun

drjeff

nicelady1.JPG

If the "date" is going to happen at The River, do you think she's going to fit in the Chondola??

2knees

Frontways, or sideways? She DID say it didn't show her best side.... :-D

i believe i said it didnt show my best sides. i'm like the trail count at killington. Upper upper, middle upper, lower upper, upper middle, middle middle and on and on and on......

ctenidae

i believe i said it didnt show my best sides. i'm like the trail count at killington. Upper upper, middle upper, lower upper, upper middle, middle middle and on and on and on......

Slap any available fold, and ride the waves?

She's got to have at least a remote control in one of those rolls..lol..

She's so fat you have to roll twice to get off of her..
When she wears a Malcolm X jacket..Helicopters land on her back..sniz-ap

snow obsession

OMG this thread is too much... poor guy hope he finds a date i almost feel bad for him... I mean how desperate can you be?

ctenidae

She's so fat, you cut her, and she bleeds gravy.
She's so fat, when she runs it makes the cd player skip. At the radio station.
She's so fat, she fell in love and broke it.

Poor Vince. He has no idea what he's in for.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Skiwithme2009's prayers have been answered!

From this month's Skiing Magazine's Letters to the editor:

Worth typing :lol:

SWF SEEKS SKIER
Win a ski date with...Me.

Since moving back home to Maine from Colorado five year ago. I've been trying to find a man who meets the requirements on my list*. I've had my share of relationship drama -- the latest guy failed because he decided he'd never ski again after three knee surgeries. So here I am, single and waiting to find my soulmate, a man who wants to go to the 'Loaf every weekend and rip it up until cocktail time.

Jen Winslow Windham, Maine

*Jen's Requirements: Age 27 to 35, funny, smart, driven, trustworthy, creative, stylish (but not too much), and crazy about Maine and skiing. A pretty tall order, but if that sounds like you wirte to us at editor@skiingmag.com by February 28. The winner, as chosen by Jen will receive a ski date with the lovely lady at Sugarloaf, Maine, including lift tickets, a cat ride to a mountaintop lunch, and an apre ski bar tab. The losers may or may not receive blow up dolls.

Get on it Shamwow dude!!!!