• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown (night): Sunday, 12/9/2007

powhunter

Yep the goods are falling from the sky!!!!:lol: Ill be up at ktown on sunday....but if exibition is bumped up ill be there at night!!

steve

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Here are the pics:
skisundown7.jpg

skisundown3.jpg

skisundown4.jpg

skisundown6.jpg

skisundown8.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
Nice pics. Looks like pretty good coverage. Can't wait to make my first Sundown turns of the season tomorrow. :D

The snow is coming down pretty good here now. :snow:

bvibert

Staff member
ooof. so you had to drive by and look but couldnt ski? thanks for the pics. I'm really looking forward to another season of night bumps there.

Actually I think she was there about 43 minutes before they opened, not that it's much better...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
ooof. so you had to drive by and look but couldnt ski? thanks for the pics. I'm really looking forward to another season of night bumps there.

Actually I think she was there about 43 minutes before they opened, not that it's much better...
Yeah, it sucks. They started the lift up just as I was leaving. But hey, at least I'm close enough to drive by whenever I want. I recently discovered we're about 14 miles from Sundown and 12 miles from Mohawk - almost perfect placement, IMHO. :D

Greg

Staff member
Thanks for the pics. So just Brian and me in the sleet/freezing rain? Any other brave souls?

MRGisevil

I might send Tim into a nervous breakdown with this one, but I'm going to see if I can swing it. Lots to do today, so we'll see...

Greg

Staff member
I might send Tim into a nervous breakdown with this one, but I'm going to see if I can swing it. Lots to do today, so we'll see...

So get crackin' and get 'er done! ;) And be careful driving tonight.

I'll be there between 7 and 8 pm. Hopefully closer to 7...

o3jeff

I'll see what the weather is like come 5:30-6:00 and then decide. I need to get my first day out this year behind me.