• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Straight Ski Weekend

EllenK

Come to Magic this coming wknd for their 50th anniversary retro party! I'm sure the straight skis will be out in full force over there!

SkiFanE

A friend of mine had an Uncle like that. The family said: "Uncle_____ will be the richest man in the graveyard someday..."

I have no idea if his Uncle skied on Olin Mark IV's though..... :spin:

Or the opposite...saw this bumper sticker

"He who dies with the most toys is dead".

neil

Pats Peak on a Saturday night has the highest number of people in jeans I've ever seen.

darent

Come to Magic this coming wknd for their 50th anniversary retro party! I'm sure the straight skis will be out in full force over there!

coming next weekend, can't believe I am missing retro weekend. the K2 5500.one piece and my red tecnicas are just gathering dust waiting for a retro weekend!!

andyaxa

I'm thinking I'm such a horrible heal pushing skidder I might as well just pick up a cheap pair of old straights. No more posing.