• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Toilet paper: Over or Under?

wa-loaf

I have a preference for three sheets, myself.

Are you familiar with the one sheet method?

Rip a hole in the middle (save that little piece) stick a finger through and clean yourself up with the finger. Then pull the sheet up to clean off your finger. That little piece from the middle is for cleaning out under your finger nail. :razz:

bvibert

Staff member

Rip a hole in the middle (save that little piece) stick a finger through and clean yourself up with the finger. Then pull the sheet up to clean off your finger. That little piece from the middle is for cleaning out under your finger nail. :razz:

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.... eeeewww....

Moe Ghoul

AAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just make sure you hold your slice of pizza with the other hand. I usually get my TP sheets lined up before I drop trow in a public toilet. Ever been on the bowl and then realize you had to jam half an arm into that ridiculously large TP holder, struggling with the finger tips to spin the roll and find a perforation? Only to curse the rice paper thin shreds you are able to coax off the roll. Never Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

Have heard that. Three sheets is my usual condition, doesn't have all that much to do with the terlet.

Well... maybe sometimes...

gross...anyway one thing is for sure..no #2 is complete without reading material and there's nothing better than shitting on company time..

Moe Ghoul

That's actually called an HMO prostate exam :)

Wa-loaf, never lose your sense of humor! yer in our thoughts.

drjeff

I usually get my TP sheets lined up before I drop trow in a public toilet. Ever been on the bowl and then realize you had to jam half an arm into that ridiculously large TP holder, struggling with the finger tips to spin the roll and find a perforation?[/b]

That was the basic scenario one day about 3 years ago when I had the baby/todler wipes epiphany! I was in the airport in Tampa. I had just dropped my daughter off at my parents house so my wife and I could attend a dental meeting in Vegas kid-free for a long weekend. Well, the giant role of TP was jammed :mad: and I still needed some paper product. At that great moment of conflict where I was debating what i was going to do that I remembered that I still had the "mini dirty diaper emergency kit" in my carry on bag that was with me. Saved by the soothing comfort of baby wipes!

Only to curse the rice paper thin shreds you are able to coax off the roll. Never Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made the mistake 1 time at my office of buying the "wrong" toilet paper when I made a supply run :eek: Let's just say that the verbal a$$ reaming I got from the 10 "lovely" ladies that whose pay checks I sign each week was far greater than the reaming that my a$$ got from that TP that I bought ;)

ERJ-145CA

I always put it over but if my wife loads the roll then it's usually under. I don't fix it and I don't harass my wife about it.

Hawkshot99

I made the mistake 1 time at my office of buying the "wrong" toilet paper when I made a supply run :eek: Let's just say that the verbal a$$ reaming I got from the 10 "lovely" ladies that whose pay checks I sign each week was far greater than the reaming that my a$$ got from that TP that I bought ;)

My work buys the crappiest, most scratchy TP ever. That stuff HURTS! Now I bring my own to work.

Hawkshot99

hell yeah..nothing better than shitting on company time with some soft two ply..,

Only problem is that my work has 2 bathrooms. 1 is directly next to the front counter. Very thin walls and any smells will be smelt.......The other bathroom(the private Bathroom) is located in a old portion of the building. The building is a old 3 story house. 1st floor showroom. 2nd is the work shop/storage. The third is just storage. Half of the 2nd and the entire 3rd floor are unheated, as we do not spend much time there. So this bathroom is in the unheated portion of the building. When it is cold out, it gets very cold in that bathroom. Ever try going when it is a 40 degree room and the cold seat hurts your backside?:wink:

If you can plan ahead we keep a small electric heater in the bathroom. Turn it on ahead of time(30 min.) and it is not that bad.

bvibert

Staff member
Only problem is that my work has 2 bathrooms. 1 is directly next to the front counter. Very thin walls and any smells will be smelt.......The other bathroom(the private Bathroom) is located in a old portion of the building. The building is a old 3 story house. 1st floor showroom. 2nd is the work shop/storage. The third is just storage. Half of the 2nd and the entire 3rd floor are unheated, as we do not spend much time there. So this bathroom is in the unheated portion of the building. When it is cold out, it gets very cold in that bathroom. Ever try going when it is a 40 degree room and the cold seat hurts your backside?:wink:

If you can plan ahead we keep a small electric heater in the bathroom. Turn it on ahead of time(30 min.) and it is not that bad.

Sounds like quite the process just to take a dump...

lmfao

kid3

Hahahahahahahah. Oh no you didn't.