• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Toilet paper: Over or Under?

Greg

Staff member
I can honestly say that if it wasn't for this thread I never would've thought about the way TP is put onto the spool. Sometimes it's over, sometimes its under, never gave it a thought

I told you this was a compelling topic....

Trekchick

ahahahaha.

i dont care which way but i had to do the waddle all the way down to the basement this morning to get a new roll. 2 flights of stairs! I gave it a 9 for degree of difficulty.

I never thought to use the toddler wipes. we keep them on top of the toilet for the girls.

i woulda went through the whole package though. those things are rather small.

CAN YOU SPARE A SQUARE
Thank you for a well needed Monday laugh!!!

I was thinking perhaps you'd like these
http://www.destinationsewn.com/products.php?cat=11

My husband wants the Beaver Creek!

bvibert

Staff member
Thank you for a well needed Monday laugh!!!

I was thinking perhaps you'd like these
http://www.destinationsewn.com/products.php?cat=11

My husband wants the Beaver Creek!

That could make trying to decide which run to take on the way up the chair interesting, with the right partner...

Why does your husband want the beaver to creak? A creaking beaver is the last thing most guys want, AFAIK...

drjeff

More choices for other resorts

Sugarbush
AssPen

More?

Can't leave out Crested BUTTe! ;)

And label it on the backside, but The Canyons has potential too.

And of course, for labeling across the front, how could any guy not like [size=+4]MAMMOTH[/size] :)

drjeff

I must say trek, that with the way this thread has turned in the last page or so, that your avatar pic is just about PERFECT for this thread! ;) :)

bvibert

Staff member
You make just about any ski area name dirty if it were printed on boxer shorts...

Jay Peak (think pitching a tent)
Smuggler's Notch
Magic Mountain
Sugar Loaf (printed on the back)

drjeff

What is this "toilet paper" thing you people are discussing?

Geoff, that was about 3 pages and 2 or 3 hijacks ago now ;) This thread is just slightly less volatile in its movements (had to get some poop reference in! :rolleyes:) than the stock market today!

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
when i first started reading this i was like this is a topic that i can relate to it has to over. it drives me nuts when it isn't but the turn this thread took in the last page lets me know that no mater how old you may me some people never grow up and give any length of time a conversation will always come back to human excrement.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
My aunt, who must have nothing better to do, used to knit these crochet dresses for barbie-doll-type figurines, large enough for the dress to cover the toilet paper roll after inserting the doll's legs in the center of the roll. She made them for everybody. And we all kept them until she passed away....

In this case, over or under MIGHT MATTER :)

402px-Chuck_norris_toilet_paper.png

Last edited: