• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

VAIL SUCKS

thebigo

was thinking mostly sunapee upgrade/expansion before the political winds in NH change.

bobcat and double at crotched are also good candidates. The few times I skied Okemo, the dual quads out of the base area felt strange. I dont have many stowe days but surprised no one suggested toll house.

thetrailboss

Staff member
The day they upgrade Toll House is the day that they make that lot paid 😂
"That is an EPIC idea! Brownie points for you!"

vailkatz9*1200xx3413-1919-0-358.jpg

drjeff

Hell yes, we sure do
Guessing then that Attitash had an actual physical parking pass that one would show and/or put somewhere visible inside of their vehicle then? I know that my parking "pass" at Mount Snow is based on my license plate, and I can only have the license plate of 1 of my families vehicles entered into their system for the mountains parking patrol people to check. I don't actually have a physical pass that I hang/display in my vehicle and/or have to show to a parking attendent to get into specific lots. Similar to the parking lot for tailgating my friends and I use at Gillette Stadium for Patriots games, they went to a strongly encouraged prepay via Venmo system where I just enter my license plate info into their app for the day I want, and Venmo them $30 and I'm all good for the game as they check my plate against their prepaid data base when I drive into the lot. Really quite easy

ThatGuy

The more you post this photo the more ridiculous it becomes in my mind. Who was the PR rep that said "THIS! THIS IS PERFECT!"
“Don’t disrespect my stormtroopers they’re EPIC”
IMG_0009.jpeg
“You won’t think it’s ridiculous once I smoke you in a ski off”
IMG_0013.jpeg

Boxtop Willie

Is it just the perspective of this shot, or is he skiing on a pair of 150s?
I thought the ski school GLM Method went our years ago.

ThatGuy

They do look very short but the man grew up skiing Huntah in jeans so what do you expect

BenedictGomez

Vail reports $270M in revenue versus Wall Street estimate of $283M.

Cites a lower-than-expected demand for "destination mountain travel" and more people going to Europe.