• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Warren miller morristown

mriceyman

So i bought 4 tickets to tonights show but my one brother backed out. Will i still get the lift tickets that come along with the show and when do you get them. First time attending a wm movie in person. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

xwhaler

Yes, bring the unused ticket and show them both tickets and they will hand you 2 bags which contain all the voucher cards you need to redeem the tickets.
One thing to note is when you go to redeem the voucher card you need to use unique email addresses if you plan to register both in your name.

BenedictGomez

The drink cups from the bar are phenomenal

Yes, the best drink cups I've ever seen. I kept the ones from last year's show and tonight's show, and I reuse them they're so solid.

Critique ? How was the Movie? Going the 12th Pa.

Honestly, not very good. The last few years set a VERY high bar, I thought they were excellent, but this one had no flow or continuity IMO. Basically a non-conjoined mess. The best parts told of WM's career, but other than those sequences, I wasn't impressed.

moresnow

Honestly, not very good. The last few years set a VERY high bar, I thought they were excellent, but this one had no flow or continuity IMO. Basically a non-conjoined mess. The best parts told of WM's career, but other than those sequences, I wasn't impressed.

Good enough. Made me want to go back to Kicking Horse.

Sent from my SM-G900V using AlpineZone mobile app

mriceyman

Honestly it wasnt bad. Def jumped around alot but it held the attention of my friends who before the movie wanted to get the vouchers then find a bar to watch baseball.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Honestly it wasnt bad. Def jumped around alot but it held the attention of my friends who before the movie wanted to get the vouchers then find a bar to watch baseball.

"Jumped around" That's my beef with the recent style of WM films I would not recommend going if your epileptic . But I go because it's skiing ...and the vouchers.

BenedictGomez

The crowd this year was very subdued too. Usually it sells out and everybody is drinking, but this year there were a fair number of empty seats and it didnt seem like much partying was happening.

I'm thinking the attendance drop is because they're dialed-back on the lift ticket deals fairly significantly. Sure, Sugarbush is the same, but now Gore and Smuggs are both essentially BOGOs instead of free tickets, unless you have the desire to ski early season. Killington's early season too. Used to be WAY better deals. I remember about 4 years ago it was a full free ticket to Smuggs, Sugarbush, and Gore, plus a BOGO to another place. Now that's a deal.

Smellytele

I think deals will be limited at the ski shows too which has been the trend.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

The are 2 ways of thinking after last season. 1. Give away more to get people back out there
2. After losing money last year can they afford to give away freebies this year.
A third thought maybe is "there is pent up demand so why give away freebies they will come anyway."