• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

West Virginia skiing video

jimk

There are a whole lot of us down here in the mid-Atlantic that felt very shown-up by the boys from NY and VT that drove all the way down here and tracked that mess up while we sat in our cubes/offices:evil:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
There are a whole lot of us down here in the mid-Atlantic that felt very shown-up by the boys from NY and VT that drove all the way down here and tracked that mess up while we sat in our cubes/offices:evil:

Aww man, you should have gotten after it!!!

MadPatSki

Website
madpatski.wordpress.com
After one week of craziness at work (plus a daughter's bday/sleepover party last weekend) partially due to stormchasing ...I'm back online. I have my version of the Mad Matt's adventure pretty much ready to post, minus the pics. My SD card got zapped when the computer I was loading them on crashed. Anyone know of a good trick/software to recuperate 500 pics off a zapped card? This totally sucks!!! Hoping to manage to retrieve them somehow.

MadMadWorld

After one week of craziness at work (plus a daughter's bday/sleepover party last weekend) partially due to stormchasing ...I'm back online. I have my version of the Mad Matt's adventure pretty much ready to post, minus the pics. My SD card got zapped when the computer I was loading them on crashed. Anyone know of a good trick/software to recuperate 500 pics off a zapped card? This totally sucks!!! Hoping to manage to retrieve them somehow.

Hey Pat, message me when you get a chance. I can try and give you some help desk support :razz:

BenedictGomez

I've never skied these places in WV. In terms of challenge and variety, is the terrain more comparable to the Catskills or the Poconos?