• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Terry

Need to go buy a coffee pot this morning. It died and I have had no coffee yet. I caught 5 mice last night in the kitchen. Reset them this morning and we shall see how many more I get. Getting very bored from sitting around the house and doing nothing. Will be glad when I can get back to work.

Getting ready for a productive day at work...otherwise I really have no agenda today...I need to hit up one of the banks I have money in and get a new CD...darn CD rates are freaking low

wa-loaf

Getting ready for a productive day at work...otherwise I really have no agenda today...I need to hit up one of the banks I have money in and get a new CD...darn CD rates are freaking low

Why don't you just open an INGDirect savings account? About the same rate as most CDs and you can deposit and withdraw money whenever you want? It's currently 3% I believe.

Trekchick

Trying to find a doctor to put a plexiglass window in my stomach so I can see where I'm going when I walk around with my head up my ass.
Its been happening a lot lately :(

dmc

Sitting in Grand Central Station - killing time before finishing a software install...

drjeff

Just waiting for the next patient to get here so I can start her "pre basic training cleanup"

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Well, after cleaning up dog poop (outside, fortunately) and 2 very messy poop diapers (gee, I'm really glad I took a shower BEFORE they did that), I'm sitting back for a few minutes to regroup. It's been a shitty day here. :lol:

Warp Daddy

Just back from teh openong round of family golf tourney ___ KA- CHING !!! $$$$ Da Ole man 's wallet is heavier tofday :D :D

they went for $2 a hole and Most # of drives on the Short grass $5 ( Using full drivers of course :D :D ) So today i Won 16 holes and had 13 on the short grass so 3 other paying Tab . SAWEEEET

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Nice! :D

Right now... trying to get the little guy to settle down (though it may be early for a nap).

Feeling kind of blah today. Must be because of how gray it is outside. Nice to not have the a/c on right now though.

Otherwise... browsing job listings, getting snacks (which is constantly for my little girl), trying to remember everything I need to get done today. I've been playing around with mapping out some potential run routes, too.

I just spent the past hour and a half driving around and checking out tombstones..now taking an internet break before a couple hours of office work...

Oh BTW...for the past two months I've been dealing with the worst customer ever..if he wasn't through one of the best funeral homes we work with...I would have refunded him his money weeks ago. He's very condescending and has made a zillion changes on his proofs...Anyway..I returned his call on his new phone number first thing this morning @ 8:10AM and it turns out his new number is for Arizona..so it was 5:10AM and I woke him up...serves him right...anyway this guy is the most nitpicky customer. He even questioned the period after Nov. short for November...lol..and is pissed at the cemetery and wants to have all his relatives bodies dug up(dis-interred..sp?) and reburied in a different cemetery and he expects the cemetery to foot the bill....lol...enough with my rant..otherwise work is great and the checks and orders keep flowing in..

Why don't you just open an INGDirect savings account? About the same rate as most CDs and you can deposit and withdraw money whenever you want? It's currently 3% I believe.

I like CDs because I don't have access to the money..out of site..out of mind..there's a 4.4% one year CD that I might get although I prefer 6-month CDs..I use the interest on the one CD I have that matures in January for spending money in Jackson Hole..CDs are great..Ideally I'd like to have a different CD maturing every week..even if it's only for a few grand each..

Moe Ghoul

buyin more gold and covering my oil shorts. Checking ski trip dates, I'm def doing UT in March, steezy price for 1300 and Winter Park in April for under $900. Toss up on the canada trip and Taos, they're both Feb trips.

drjeff

Just waiting for the sterilizing solution I use in teeth during a root canal to "marinate" for a couple of minutes before I finish things up on the 2 teeth I'm currently working on.