• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
One of my fave local restaurants is Bella Blu on Lexington, upper east side. We're gonna be in the city 9/21-9/24 for our anniversary. What bar is opening in midtown?

one is a lounge/resturant in a hotel. the other is a sports bar. i have the meeting on friday to work out the budgets for everything. both are 3 month construction scheduals. the is a place on 47 right by times square, called aspen. it the one with all the construction on the blog. let me know when you are in town you guys can come hang somewhere and have drinks.

drjeff

Just doing some surfing as some cement is drying on a crown. Contemplating sitting in my seats at Gillette Stadium tonight watching the Patriots pre-season game :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Ooooof!

Right now... just ate breakfast. PB&Fluff on health nut bread. :lol: At least the peanut butter was all natural. :lol:

Then it's off to pour over courses again... find child care options for my kids while I'm at school...

drjeff

August 18th my top crowns go in ... 8 total.

Cool, you're tongue will be in heaven with how much smoother the porcelain is compared to the plastic of the temporaries! Just hope that you don't have to taste too much of the excess permanent cement, as no matter what type/brand of cement is used, NONE of them taste particularly good ;)

drjeff

H'mm I'm thinking dental schools will soon come up with a double Mocha capaccino latte flavored cement and find a way to make Big $$$$$$$$$$$$ on it :D:D:D

They've tried that, it's just that to make most of the stuff we use taste good, you end up having to compromise on the performance of the material. So as the manufacturers look at it, whats better, make something that tastes good(for the few minutes you actually taste it) and works not so good(for the expected YEARS it will be in use) or tastes bad and works good! No brainer there!

Right now I'm drinking some diet pepsi and reading the local paper to see if any patients of the practice either died or got arrested recently :rolleyes:

Warp Daddy

Hey I'm glad to hear they TRIED but agree i want those suckers to work if/when i ever need them

Thanx again doc for the continuing dental education ---its insightful

warp

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Just researched what an "upper-decker" is.

Just wishing that I didn't do the same thing! Gotta love the urban dictionary sometimes :rolleyes:
Ew! Wish I didn't look that up either! :(

Right now, I'm trying to keep the kids from throwing their food to the dog... it's a never-ending battle. They ask for a snack, I give it to them. They like it but invariably, food gets thrown to the dog...and then they're hungry again. :roll:

I just finished training another funeral director to sell for us..now eating lunch..then back in the office to put together an updated deliveries sheet..we're neck deep in tombstones..over 200 right now I think..but many of them we're waiting for cemeteries to install foundations..

Moe Ghoul

Absolutely nothing. Read a recent issue of RS. Changed out a washer on the outdoor spicket, finished off my laundry. August should be eliminated and 1/2 of it folded into July and the other half into September. :)

drjeff

did he get a discount?

Considering that he took me golfing and covered my greens fee and lunch this past Monday, let's justs say that I took care of Dad :)

Right now I'm trying to make some headway through the stack of charts that have accumulated on my desk since 8AM :(

Warp Daddy

Just got in from a horrible round of golf -- lightning shortened the game after 14 holes.

The course was incredibly wet , standing water everywhere on the fairways, very spongy conditions YET teh damn green were lightning fast -- go figure !!

-- i played like crap -- it happens