• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

just got up to thelake house and now i am going through the photos. got some ok ones but it was hard to take pictures while i was DJing. ill put them up on my blog after dinner. even wierde was the fact that it was a kosher lingerie company.

Does that mean the lingerie is edible???

Moe Ghoul

What kind of spread? Blintzes, potato pancakes steeped in chicken fat, kreplach and pickled herring? :) Hope you were pumpin out some chunky klesmer beats. The Dradel Song really brings down the house.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
Your blog is now linked as one of my favorites...nice..Those bars and clubs in NYC look pretty legit..where I live..a flatscreen in a sports bar is considered steezy,..lol

one of the benifits of owning a A/V company is i get steezy discounts. i just ordered a 60" for the lakehouse and a 42" for the bar on the porch i got a pretty go sized crew thats going to ride at MC this winter and i thought i would build a bar at the house for us to use. when your in the city ill take you on a tour. we have anouther 2 clubs going up one in a new hotel and another bar in midtown.

hardline

Quite the buttcheek fest. Thievery corporation is a great choice. Now lie to us and say the models all got really drunk and started giving lap dances and then everyone got naked and jumped in a pile.:cool:

ya i know i was stuck in the dj booth so i would only have 2 seconds before the turned to go down the stage to the crowd. the party was only to 10 so the girls didn't start drinking till 9:30. i was talking to one girl natia but ended up working on one the girls that put the event on. the real party started when we got back downtown hit every bar on 2nd ave between 12th and 19th. i had 5 new numbers in my phone with names like hottie, foxy, sexy, slamin, and sex. was a fun night.

one of the benifits of owning a A/V company is i get steezy discounts. i just ordered a 60" for the lakehouse and a 42" for the bar on the porch i got a pretty go sized crew thats going to ride at MC this winter and i thought i would build a bar at the house for us to use. when your in the city ill take you on a tour. we have anouther 2 clubs going up one in a new hotel and another bar in midtown.

Steezy...maybe some time in the fall..I like NYC as a place to visit but haven't been there in awhile..the best time I had there was with the UVM Finance club..we got wined and dined by various companies and stayed in the Grand Hyatt by Grand Central Station.

drjeff

Sitting on the couch enjoying the fact that "Little Women" is over on Showtime and that I've gained control of the remote for the rest of the evening! Ahh, the joys of marriage sometimes ;)

hardline

Steezy...maybe some time in the fall..I like NYC as a place to visit but haven't been there in awhile..the best time I had there was with the UVM Finance club..we got wined and dined by various companies and stayed in the Grand Hyatt by Grand Central Station.

i get wined and dinned by all my clients. i really have no idea what dinks cost anymore i haven't paid for a drink in nyc for years. i have pretty much have places i can stop from 119th all the way down to 12th that i can stop at its a little silly.you where in the finance club, you where such a geek.