• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Working on my business. I forgot how much paperwork has to be prepared in the beginning; if I had been keeping up with it, I wouldn't have to scramble like this. .

Tell me about it! When I went from an associate doc in my practice to being a partner, the volume of paperwork that had to be done was INSANE. The partnership agreement that basically says X% goes to me and Y% goes to my business partner was 37 pages long :eek: :eek: :eek: After reading over it many, many, many times I'm convinced that 90% of the wording in the agreement is there just so that attorney that prepared the document didn't feel so guilty about what he charged for it! :rolleyes: That doesn't even get into the amount of paperwork that was also involved for the incorporation of the practice either! Arghhh, paperwork!!

Right now, I'm realizing that my caffiene levels this AM aren't enough :(

WJenness

Hey look ^^^^^^^ double post from one click....neato

Letter of intent to do what?

I'm kind of chuckling at my R&D VP who decided it was a good idea to change the IP address of his computer from DHCP to manual... he then picked one of the three worst IPs to assign he could have possibly chosen... he picked the mail server.

-w

wa-loaf

Feeling a little sore today after hitting the sad excuse for a bump run at Wachusett a couple times.

Geoff

Letter of intent to do what?

I'm kind of chuckling at my R&D VP who decided it was a good idea to change the IP address of his computer from DHCP to manual... he then picked one of the three worst IPs to assign he could have possibly chosen... he picked the mail server.

-w

You should change it to 127.0.0.1

Geoff

I just unplugged the network cable and left a note that was basically 'wtf m8?' as he wasn't at his desk.

-w

For the public good, you should have removed his PC and replaced it with this next-gen iPhone model:
etch_a_sketch.jpg

WJenness

For the public good, you should have removed his PC and replaced it with this next-gen iPhone model:
etch_a_sketch.jpg

If only...

I'm actually hoping that he comes through on his current project as it'll make us have a killer product that none of our competitors can touch...

He kind of needs his PC for that...

-w

Warp Daddy

just back from 3rd great day of skiing this week . Primo conditions , 10inches of fresh powder in last 2 days @Titus . Skied several ungroomed areas today again it was real hero snow for 3rd time this week !!

Warp Daddy

just back from 3rd great day of skiing this week . Primo conditions , 10inches of fresh powder in last 2 days @Titus . Skied several ungroomed areas today again it was real hero snow for 3rd time this week !!