• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I was going to go skiing, but I woke up 2 hours late no thanks to all the beers I drank last night and feel like crap. I'm kinda depressed about taking a week off, but I'd only ski sloppy anyways.

Warp Daddy

Waxing 4 pairs of skis this am for next week .when i get back from a trip

I'll be out of commission til Wednesday. Several of us on our Medical Center Board of Directors are traveling to to Albany to make a presentation to several committees of both houses of the state legislature on behalf of our Regional Medical Center and Healthcare/ Hospitals in general.

drjeff

Sitting in my office, getting ready to work on a "not so happy" tooth, probably going to see some puss in the very near future :eek: :puke: :eek:

Warp Daddy

10 below zero now - leaving later this am for Albany legislative session l OH well it'll be a nice drive thru the heart of the Dacks with some good friends

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Chilling at home before I head into work. I've got to meet a coffee distributor at 9:30 because there's no coffee in my new office building.

WJenness

Wondering what to do with my first day of unemployment...

I have to referee a high school fencing meet at 5:45... so I'm not going to go anywhere too far today... going to plan out a ski trip somewhere for tomorrow.

I'll probably handle filing for unemployment today as well as calling my dentist to see if I can get in for a cleaning / exam this week before my insurance runs out on Friday. I don't know how much COBRA is going to be yet...

-w

Warp Daddy

Just back from a 2 day lobbying stint in Albany or as it is now known as the "Puzzle Palace on the Hudson "

Long interesting sessions hopefully we were able to do some good for our region of the state and healthcare for those who are underepresented

W Jennn - really sad to hear about the RIF -- you are a bright young person and with your knowledge , skills and attitude will land on your feet . TURN thePAGE and put this in YOUR REARVIEW mirror . You may have been done a huge favor and perhaps will leverage a MUCH better environment

Sometimes survivors of a RIF have it worse -- you at least are now free to get on with YOUR life and may actually come out ahead !!!!!!!!!!

Hang tuff and STAY POSITIVE -- YOU are WAY more than WHat you do .

Warp