• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Too bad we don't have ESPN. Brian was catching up on Lost, I've been doing diaper laundry, sorting papers for my first party in nearly a year that's this weekend, and trying to calm my nerves.

Warp Daddy

5 below this am -29 degree windchill later today and tomorrow glad i got out 3 times since Monday -- Sitting in front of the fireplace now, eating maple /banana oatmeal

Greg

Staff member
Getting pumped for the mogul comp today!

drjeff

Trying to warm up random body parts after staying out a bit too long without a warm up break today at Mount Snow. Conditions are AWESOME, too bad the temps were falling steadily and the winds increasing throughout the day - didn't help my thermal issues :mad:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
My right foot hurts when I walk on it, right behind the big toe. I think (fear) it might be broken. Nothing I can do about it now. I'll try putting my foot in my boot later and see how that feels before I make a go/no-go decision on skiing tomorrow.

Feels almost exactly like the broken metatarsil I had two years ago :(

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
My right foot hurts when I walk on it, right behind the big toe. I think (fear) it might be broken. Nothing I can do about it now. I'll try putting my foot in my boot later and see how that feels before I make a go/no-go decision on skiing tomorrow.

Feels almost exactly like the broken metatarsil I had two years ago :(

that sucks. looks like im not going to be back at home till 6am as the first train i can get is at 5 so i dont think i would be able to make it tomorrow.

riding the train into the city, im babysitting the venue tonight. we have fiona apple playing from 10:30 to 11:30 then at 12 the led zepplin truibute band going on. wait for it

lez zepplin a lezbien led zepline truibute band. ill take a bunch of picks and do TR.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Sounds interesting...

Drinking a Double Bag and just hanging out. Modest income today but not bad for restarting the business. Looking forward to some skiing tomorrow.

drjeff

Watching winter X-games. Heading off the bed soon, I'm exhausted after alot of vertical today

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I just got home from a reunion of former co-workers from the Ambulance company I worked for that I haven't seen in over 10 years. We went to a local bar for some drinks and it was totally amazing to catch up with everyone. I'd say about 25-30 folks showed up. Great turnout, all because of Facebook, go figure. It was good to see everyone is doing pretty well since I didn't keep in touch with anyone after I left.

It's gonna suck waking up tomorrow though.