• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

If you're running Blu-ray or an gaming system that supports 1080p, than I'd go for that route.

That's what I was thinking, since someday(and who knows when someday will be) one would guess that the majority of broadcasts will be 1080p :rolleyes:

Terry

Getting ready to go skiing. Hitting Cranmore today. Nice sunny warm spring day! On vacation this week and will ski at 7 different mts before the week is up!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Just got home from Downington. 239 miles @ $.55 = $131.45. Not having a company car isn't such a bad thing, considering I got gas for $1.71 today! Worked 12 hours today, which means I'll be leaving work at 2 tomorrow and heading out to Blue

Just got home from Downington. 239 miles @ $.55 = $131.45. Not having a company car isn't such a bad thing, considering I got gas for $1.71 today! Worked 12 hours today, which means I'll be leaving work at 2 tomorrow and heading out to Blue

I'll be skiing tomorrow afterwork as well..

Terry

Sitting here watching this snow change to ncp. Guess I will not ski this morning and get some stuff done that I have been putting off all winter. I will ski this afternoon after it clears off. Dog goes to the vet for checkup, I need a haircut, and the garage and my truck are a mess. Guess I will be busy this morning afterall!

Sitting here watching this snow change to ncp. Guess I will not ski this morning and get some stuff done that I have been putting off all winter. I will ski this afternoon after it clears off. Dog goes to the vet for checkup, I need a haircut, and the garage and my truck are a mess. Guess I will be busy this morning afterall!

are you retired?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
You going to be bringing meals instead of cookies to Sundown now? That would be a good promotion.
:lol: They seemed devastated when I told them there would be no more pound cake soon. The good news is, my new company has pound cake, too. ;) I actually made most of the treats I brought to Sundown this season from scratch so it largely will not affect what I bring in; it's only when I'm behind on other stuff that I resort to the easy-peasy treats for the lifties.

Right now... procrastinating doing laundry and dishes. Which I've been procrastinating on for 2 days now. Ugh. I did vacuum yesterday at least. And reorganize the kids' toys.

Geoff

I'm walking around resetting clocks. The power was out most of last night and all my clocks are doing the flashy-thing.