• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

COFFEE < surfin AZ and looking at some really crappy weather outside , hill closed today rain and 55 mph gusts -- maybe out friday but things looking grim for today and tomorrow

Terry

No skiing at all today. Shawnee Peak has shut down for the day due to the weather. I am still on track to ski 7 different Mtns this week though. I have already done Sugarloaf, Saddleback, Cranmore, and Shawnee Peak. Still to go is Loon, Wildcat, and Sunday River.

drjeff

Eating lunch at my desk and listening to the sound of the drill that the oral surgeon who leases space at my office is using to remove some wisdom teeth :eek:

drjeff

Getting ready to take a big 'ol swig of some potent cough syrup and get some uninterrupted shut eye tonight! :)

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
sitting at my dad office baby sitting while the staff is at a seminar. watching family guy on hulu(cause my brain needs to turn to mush) and going through top 100 music i have to play at a party for the NY law review on saturday. i really didnt want to dj because i was already working as a tech but no one else wanted to do it. hey at least i get double pay. looking forward to showing root around the creek today.

Warp Daddy

Me and the Queen Packing up gear tonite to hit Titus in the early am . for a long day of arcing 'em

Gotta sharpen the edges tonite! It'll be 5 below zero in the am and Sunny all day long

Runs are going to be FIRM early on ---but up in 20's by late am ,so will soften up and be saweeeet