• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Watching ER and having some mega flashbacks about this series do to some great cameos from past stars in tonights episode! :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Not sleeping. My daughter woke up about an hour ago and not long after that, I had a breakout of hives. Having a hard time falling back asleep now.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Hives??? Yikes..you don't sleep much..
The kids are sleeping better (for the most part), so I've had more opportunities in the last month or so. But I've had things on my mind, homework issues, new business... all kept me up. I also have a history of bad allergies to the point where, for 5 or 6 years, I had to take Zyrtec on a daily basis because if I didn't, I would break out in hives. Allergist could not explain what was causing it even after testing. Went away while I was pregnant and nursing, but apparently it's back. Sucks.

Back from the Y. After not running for 2 weeks, I managed 25 consecutive minutes running 4.7 mph, 10 minutes walking 3.7 mph (between warm up and cool down), and 10 min stationary bike easy intervals. I wanted to do 20 min on the bike and swim laps but babysitting, once again, closed early. :p I did run into a former co-worker so that was cool. And it felt great to be able to run the 25 min even though I've been lax for the past 2 weeks. I smiled through most of my run. :D

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Sitting in supercuts, waiting to get a haircut. Just got the zipper fixed on my shell for $5. It doesn't have the nice pull thingy on it, but I'll figure something else.