• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Watching some show about phytoplankton on Nat Geo after a really fun day (even if I didn't get all that much time on the hill)

Terry

Nursing a bit of a headache this AM. Not sure if it is from the large amount of beers drank at the BBQ yesterday or if it is from this headcold that I can't seem to shake. Probably a combo of both. Only one way to cure it- go skiing again today and have more beers! Then it is back to the real world. Back to work tomorrow. It has been a fun week. Skied everyday and hit 6 different mts.

drjeff

Getting ready to start the "weekend clean up" before I pick up the kids and head back to CT in a few hours! Absolutely GORGEOUS day in So VT today!

drjeff

Really wishing that I didn't have to cover my office tommorrow as I really could have gone for my 3rd day in a row of PERFECT spring conditions at Mount Snow

krisskis

Doing a ton of laundry..still in my pajamas..plan on not doing a damn thing today...im pissed off :)

I wanted to go skiing for my birthday, but noooooo..."we dont have the money" as per HIM!! I hate non skiers!!

WJenness

Trying to remember where I left my brain...it's not going well.

Did you check under the couch?

I'm at work, recovering from running a big fencing tournament over the wekeend... 415 entries spread over 12 individual events, plus 26 team entries spread over 3 team events... Sometimes my side work is more effort and stress than my regular job... But I enjoy it and I'm good at it.

-w

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Trying to remember where I left my brain...it's not going well.
Maybe you can find mine in the process?

Soooooo behind on homework and I'm at a point where I'm panicked and can't get my brain to work anymore. Never had this happen before, I've always been so responsible. I'm freaked out right now.

Doing a ton of laundry..still in my pajamas..plan on not doing a damn thing today...im pissed off :)

I wanted to go skiing for my birthday, but noooooo..."we dont have the money" as per HIM!! I hate non skiers!!
He better have an AWESOME surprise lined up for you after that! :angry: Happy birthday, Kris!

drjeff

Just killing a little time before I go into work in an hour or so, already checked off the AM workout, taken the little kid to pre-school and done the grocery shopping thing this AM

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Just got home from the gym, cracked open a beer and got a call from the MIL. Bad news....

My wife got T-boned while driving in Dallas. She's going to the hospital via ambulance, and I don't know which one. She got pain in her shoulder and neck and the air bags did deploy. She says she's mostly all right, but my wife could get attacked by a shark and say she's good to go. Damn stubborn side of her. She called her boss who is in Dallas with her and he's heading to the hospital as well as another co-worker who lives in the Dallas burbs.

She told her mother, that her next phone call will be to me, as soon as the hospital lets her use a phone. This blows. I'm effin frustrated with feelings of helplessness and we were sooooo looking forward to getting out to Belleayre on Thursday. When I know more, I'll post it up. Good thing I have plenty of beer. Crap

wa-loaf

Just got home from the gym, cracked open a beer and got a call from the MIL. Bad news....

My wife got T-boned while driving in Dallas. She's going to the hospital via ambulance, and I don't know which one. She got pain in her shoulder and neck and the air bags did deploy. She says she's mostly all right, but my wife could get attacked by a shark and say she's good to go. Damn stubborn side of her. She called her boss who is in Dallas with her and he's heading to the hospital as well as another co-worker who lives in the Dallas burbs.

She told her mother, that her next phone call will be to me, as soon as the hospital lets her use a phone. This blows. I'm effin frustrated with feelings of helplessness and we were sooooo looking forward to getting out to Belleayre on Thursday. When I know more, I'll post it up. Good thing I have plenty of beer. Crap

Damn, hope it's not serious. Good vibes +++++

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Thanks wa-loaf.

I just got off the phone with her briefly, she's on her way to x-ray. She sounds really shaken up. Car ran a red light and hit her. Her head really hurts.

Her last words to me were, "I don't think I'm going to be able to ski...I love you"

I've got a damn fine woman there. I didn't even bring it up.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
+++++vibes++++ to your wife, Root. Hope it's not serious.

Just back from class. Trying to finish my Whole Foods salad dinner and then I need to work on my Asian History midterm that's due tomorrow...and not even started yet. :eek:

Warp Daddy

Thanks wa-loaf.

I just got off the phone with her briefly, she's on her way to x-ray. She sounds really shaken up. Car ran a red light and hit her. Her head really hurts.

Her last words to me were, "I don't think I'm going to be able to ski...I love you"

I've got a damn fine woman there. I didn't even bring it up.

Rooter sorry to hear of your wife's accident- prayers and vibes coming her way ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Warp

++++++++++VIBES++++++++++

One thing that sucks is we can't help the incompetence of others..