• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Damn, hope it's not serious. Good vibes +++++

+++++vibes++++ to your wife, Root. Hope it's not serious.

Just back from class. Trying to finish my Whole Foods salad dinner and then I need to work on my Asian History midterm that's due tomorrow...and not even started yet. :eek:

Rooter sorry to hear of your wife's accident- prayers and vibes coming her way ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Warp

++++++++++VIBES++++++++++

One thing that sucks is we can't help the incompetence of others..

+++vibes+++

Thanks for the positive vibes everyone. I got off the phone with her a little while ago and she's ok, nothing broken, but she has a really bad headache. She'll be worse tomorrow, for sure.

Basically, some dipshit ran through a red light and hit her in the front passenger side of her rental car, spun her around a few times, she bounced off the median, and wound up on the wrong side of the road.

She's going to stay the night with at her co-workers house. The owner of the company called her personally to ask her if she needed anything. I've met him several times, and I know his intentions were legit. He's a cool dude to drink with.

We'll discuss what to do about our Belleayre trip tomorrow.

Thanks again AZ. You folks rock! :beer:

JerseyJoey

Thanks for the positive vibes everyone. I got off the phone with her a little while ago and she's ok, nothing broken, but she has a really bad headache. She'll be worse tomorrow, for sure.

Basically, some dipshit ran through a red light and hit her in the front passenger side of her rental car, spun her around a few times, she bounced off the median, and wound up on the wrong side of the road.

She's going to stay the night with at her co-workers house. The owner of the company called her personally to ask her if she needed anything. I've met him several times, and I know his intentions were legit. He's a cool dude to drink with.

Any news this morning? Hope it's good. ++++++++<><><><>><><>+++++++++

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

Glad to hear she's okay!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm at Panera trying to finish up my midterm for tonight. Have to be back home in less than an hour when my brother has to go (and therefore the free babysitting ends).

drjeff

2 more charts to fill out than out the door with a quick stop at Lowe's to buy ALOT of duct tape in preparation for some pre construction work on an entry for Mount Snow's Duct Tape Derby in a couple of weeks! :)