• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
cam into the city to do an event that no one bothered to tell me was cancelled so i am down at the bar going through all the new beers. 4 down 15 more to go.
Sounds like how I'd like to spend my night! :beer:

I am trying to keep the kids (animals) in line. I spent a good part of the morning re-arranging and reorganizing only to have them trash the house again. :angry: I should know better.

Should be eating... but I still have dishes to wash first. It's been a busy day of catching up around the house.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
Sounds like how I'd like to spend my night! :beer:

I am trying to keep the kids (animals) in line. I spent a good part of the morning re-arranging and reorganizing only to have them trash the house again. :angry: I should know better.

Should be eating... but I still have dishes to wash first. It's been a busy day of catching up around the house.

not the whole night. i forget an uber important cable so i can stay an dj downtown but thats a good thing. i will be hom and in bed by 1. 8 more to go.

drjeff

Trying to help my wife decide which of the dresses she bought today get closet space and which ones go back to the racks of the store

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Trying to help my wife decide which of the dresses she bought today get closet space and which ones go back to the racks of the store
That should be easy.:idea: Just put them in descending price order. The ones on top go back. See problem solved. :razz::lol:

I just got back into our room, after spending 45 minutes on the elliptical and 20 mins in the hottub.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
One of my all time favorites...

I'm not even supposed to be here today!
Not to blaspheme, but it's not as funny as I remembered. Still funny, but the acting is really terrible. I guess I've grown up! :eek:

Right now... sitting in bed with Trekchick's old Dalbello Krypton Storms on my feet. Still need to have the liners reheated and molded so the fit is pretty tight but not unbearable. (And yes, I fixed the one that was wrapped wrong :oops:) I'm dying to try these out but I need them worked on first.

Why can't I sleep? :lol:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from the Shamrock Run and various errands. Finished the 2 mile race in 21:59 (10:59.5 pace; had a 10:59 pace for my 5K at the end of July 2008 ). 360th over all; not sure how many were racing (over 1200 people were there last year between the kids' fun run, 2 mile run, 2 mile walk, and 5 mile run) but I was NOT last. :D Considering I haven't really trained, signed up one week ago on a whim, and tweaked my knee on Wednesday so it wasn't feeling quite right, that's pretty darn good. :D

Little guy isn't feeling well. Trying to decide if we're going to my sister-in-law's party tonight or not.

back from Gaper day at Blue..AtomicJeff got clocked at 74moh on ThinkSnow Gregs radar gun..my best was 64mph..2nd best 62mph..fun fun fun..