• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

o3jeff

You mean dog poop doesn't count as fertilizer? We'd have it covered if that were the case! :lol:

Back from the big walk today to the Y (swim class), post office, and library. We made friends with a daring squirrel outside the health food store that's on the way home. Now I'm wishing I could take a nap; pushing 80 lbs of kids plus a double jogger around town is tiring.

What are you going "green" by walking instead of driving everywere?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
What are you going "green" by walking instead of driving everywere?
The Passat has an exhaust leak; Brian has my Blazer until he fixes it. If I really wanted the car, I could have driven him to work this morning, but I didn't feel like going to Watertown twice today. Besides, I haven't done any running in the last few weeks; I need the exercise. :oops:

Grassi21

Waiting for the work day to end... Getting focused for the first HS game of the season tonight against the defending Class S champs.

gmcunni

Waiting for the work day to end... Getting focused for the first HS game of the season tonight against the defending Class S champs.

good luck tonight. i learned that you are our arch enemy, panther vs. panther ??

i'll make sure i attend that game.

Grassi21

good luck tonight. i learned that you are our arch enemy, panther vs. panther ??

i'll make sure i attend that game.

you are correct. always a battle against masuk. since i have been at pomperaug we are 1-1 vs masuk.

Chris I

smoking some mango shisha out of my new hookah.. relaxing before going to relax and watch the sunset fall underneath the pacific ocean, then watching the full moon slowly chase the sun

dmc

smoking some mango shisha out of my new hookah.. relaxing before going to relax and watch the sunset fall underneath the pacific ocean, then watching the full moon slowly chase the sun

mmm.... never had mango shisha.. Arab culture is so chill....

Chris I

My first time time smoking it too, it's good though I didn't buy the expensive stuff so the flavor is lacking a bit.. tastes better than anticipated from the smell.

dmc- you going to mountain jam this year>\?

dmc

My first time time smoking it too, it's good though I didn't buy the expensive stuff so the flavor is lacking a bit.. tastes better than anticipated from the smell.

dmc- you going to mountain jam this year>\?

Got my ticket! Psyched!

Shisha in Dubai... grape and double apple shisha...
KashmirDubaiDougShishaII.jpg

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Just got home from the gym. I swam 1200 yards tonight. A new personal record and I got a real nice swimmers high when I got out of the pool. After a quick soak in the hot tub, I went into the steam room and watched a guy eat a subway sandwich in the freaking steam room :puke: Who does that?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Working on my Linguistics paper: Morphology of the German language. I hate the examples part; I end up sifting through the dictionary just looking for words that fit the criteria. Right now, I'm stuck on feminine words that end in -sis and -keit.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I didn't go to bed until 4AM. Surprisingly, I'm not dragging too much. Going to eat some breakfast and then I need to go work on my paper again.

dmc

Trying to motivate to snowboard... Procrastinating until the sun comes out..