• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from the grocery store. Time to make the kids' lunch and then I'll probably wash dishes, fold laundry, and bake some sandwich bread.

drjeff

Just enjoying a few minutes of piece and quiet in my office after what was if not the most crazy busy, then definately a top 3 crazy busy morning sessions in the almost 10 years now that I've worked in my office! And atleast on paper, the afternoon looks to be almost as busy as the AM :eek:

back from setting $19,000 worth of tombstones..leaving work in a few..getting my inspection and oil change...and eating at the Cicis pizza buffet..then getting ready for Stowe..

drjeff

Getting ready to go test drive a couple of cars on the way home from work :) I'm due for a new ride as "old faithfull" has almost 180,000k on her over 8 years and is just about due for one of the expensive service intervals, and I want to use the $$ I've earned via the GM Card before either HSBC bank or GM goes bankrupt and I potentially loose those bucks!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
You mean dog poop doesn't count as fertilizer? We'd have it covered if that were the case! :lol:

Back from the big walk today to the Y (swim class), post office, and library. We made friends with a daring squirrel outside the health food store that's on the way home. Now I'm wishing I could take a nap; pushing 80 lbs of kids plus a double jogger around town is tiring.