• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Wishing I had gone to class. I skipped because I was tired and had things to do; I would have gotten more rest (and probably been more productive) if I had just gone instead of having to deal with bedtime.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Home from school and the gym. We got our final assignment: Create a personal webpage that contains pictures, video & audio. Anyone care to guess the topic I'm going to use?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Sundown?

;)

Blue's ski patrol?

Right now, trying to figure out what I'm writing my East Asian History Since Mid-19th Century term paper on. I have to hand in a thesis at 6:30PM today and I still don't have a freaking clue. Paper is due in 2 weeks.

drjeff

Home from school and the gym. We got our final assignment: Create a personal webpage that contains pictures, video & audio. Anyone care to guess the topic I'm going to use?

Orion cooked meat products washed down with Blackbeary wheat?? :)

Right now I'm doing the AM caffiene loading thing

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Orion cooked meat products washed down with Blackbeary wheat?? :)

Right now I'm doing the AM caffiene loading thing
That's not a bad idea doc, but I don't have any video of that.

I did shoot some video of BMMC on Saturday, but it's really horrible quality. Maybe I'll post it up tonight.

drjeff

That's not a bad idea doc, but I don't have any video of that.

I did shoot some video of BMMC on Saturday, but it's really horrible quality. Maybe I'll post it up tonight.

Just trying to give you an "excuse" to break out the Orion and get going with the Orion TR's! I know that my 1st Orion TR will be coming soon(okay, if it stops raining on a day when I want to use it, it will be soon :rolleyes:)

Right now I'm waiting for someone to get numb so I can go and work for a few minutes :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Taking a break from cleaning. Need to think about the thesis for my History paper and eat some lunch. I should probably do some work on my Linguistics paper that's due on Monday, too.

drjeff

About to try and work a miracle on a front tooth of a special needs patient. If I can pull this one off, I gotta buy a lottery ticket tonight!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Just trying to give you an "excuse" to break out the Orion and get going with the Orion TR's! I know that my 1st Orion TR will be coming soon(okay, if it stops raining on a day when I want to use it, it will be soon :rolleyes:)
Wife mentioned salmon just the other day;)

Just leavind DE. 4hrs of driving for 1 hour of work. Yea :D

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Adding up the cost of my house, construction begins in June. Hee hee hee, I'm not going to have a dime once this starts. I'm psyched don't get me wrong, but it's just kinda funny to see all of the money I put away over the last five years disappear!!

drjeff

Watching the UCONN women's basketball team head for their 6th overall national championship and 3rd perfect season! Also getting ready for the new season of Rescue Me - Dennis Leary just cracks me up!