• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Getting ready for work. Hectic 2 days ahead. It's just me today and we're getting a large load in that I have to arrange..then tomorrow morning setting two monsters with the help of a rented truck with a boom crane. Looking forward to leading the caravan among narrow busy Philadelphia steets between two cemeterys in opposite sections of the area..am preparing mapping today like it's for the President..lol..what happened to the weekend..

Wow..this is turning into quite the manic Monday!!!!....the phones keep ringing and ringing..I already set up two appointments and put out a few fires..17 monuments coming in around 1PM..delivery drivers Mom just died so I'm in charge of organizing them.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Hanging out in a SDS center with Mrs Root, who's about to get a steroid injection in her hip as a result of her car accident in March.

drjeff

Sitting in the lounge area of the dealership where I bought my car while it's having some routine maintenance done

o3jeff

Pic from yesterdays motorcycle vs. car two housed down from me.
IMG00026.jpg
[/IMG]

The 17 tombstones on the truck ended up being 23..I got sweaty pushing them around and helped load up for tomorrows settings..now I'm back at my place,,pounding cold water and warming up my lungs..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Jeff - That can't have been good. :eek:

Back from Target. The ditzy, chatty, annoying cashier didn't give me the $6.50 natural diaper rash cream I bought for my poor rashy boy so now I have to go all the way back there and waste gas to have them watch the tapes to figure out whether or not they'll reimburse me. Yup, that's what they said on the phone. Ridiculous. What a waste of time.

On the plus side, I have some organization stuff to put together so I can get this house in better order. Looking forward to it!

ComeBackMudPuddles

eating an apple.

i've checked my calendar three times today already. can't believe it's still just tuesday....when will the weekend get here?

drjeff

Listening to the sound coming from the compressor that runs the suction for my office and thinkign that I'm going to be in for a 2nd major piece of equipment replacement in a week :eek:

What will the 3rd one be then, since as we all know, things come in 3's :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back from setting two humdingers(over 2,000 pounds each) in Philly..it was pouring rain down there. I no longer have the office to myself..the boss is back in California..

drjeff

I'm still trying to decide if accepting the position(strictly volunteer) I was offered this morning on a state dental association taskforce committee was as good a thing as it seemed when I was on the phone having it offered to me :???: There's about 2.6 million reasons why it could be good and probably more why it will likely be a PITA

I'm still trying to decide if accepting the position(strictly volunteer) I was offered this morning on a state dental association taskforce committee was as good a thing as it seemed when I was on the phone having it offered to me :???: There's about 2.6 million reasons why it could be good and probably more why it will likely be a PITA

So it means you have to work more??? I'm going to visit my dentist today at 340PM..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm in the midst of a major reorganization/purging/cleaning project. The apartment is looking much better already on day 2 of what will likely be a 3-4 day project.