• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Coffee, baked goods from the Orange Blossom, looking out my front door......

NICE!!!!!!!

Laughing to myself. The kids are apparently backcountry camping in the living room. First my daughter outfitted them with packs (and ski helmets! :lol:). Then they set up camp, had a fire (she forgot the marshmallows), and now they're preparing to sleep in the sleeping bag. Great imagination!

I need a shower....

drjeff

Trying to get through (mentally atleast ;) ) 3 more hours of work before a 5 day weekend commences! :)

4PM appointment and a 530PM appointment..$$$$$$$$$$$$..trying really hard to top last year which was our best year ever. If it was ski season..a family would be hard pressed to get an appointment later than 2PM with me..lol

drjeff

Saying good bye to the office until next Tuesday AM! :) Time to go home, do some packing and get ready for the drive tommorrow AM to the Mt Washington Hotel :)

Warp Daddy

Saying good bye to the office until next Tuesday AM! :) Time to go home, do some packing and get ready for the drive tommorrow AM to the Mt Washington Hotel :)

Have a great time !!!! Man that place is in such a beautiful setting and i'd imagine the cuisine is to die for !!

Hope u have great weather too!!

HD333

Have Fun. We stayed there as a family a few years ago. Hope you are bringing the sticks the course on the grounds in nice.

When we went you had to dress for dinner, I assume you still do. I left the hanging bag at home with my sport coat, shirts, pants, all of her dresses:-o Made the trip a little more expensive since we relized this as we entered Conway. Stopped and The Brothers Brooks and Polo and basically purchased new wardrobes for the wife and I.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Just finished vacuuming while the kids are outside playing with the kids upstairs. Working on my business fundraising paperwork today. Need to get down to Staples to pick up more supplies.

Geoff

I'm drinking coffee in my hotel room in Denver at a Fairfield Inn. They upgraded me to a suite but I don't have a mountain view. I can see a Best Buy parking lot out my window. Very scenic Denver sprawl.

Warp Daddy

Hey Carrie how's the Blond /Red Strek doing ? You still got it ?

I've been teasing the Queen that now that i got a Bad Ass Zipper scar on my chest that makes me look loke a fraken pirate that maybe i should either shave my "monks ring " silver do off and get me an earring --she thinks i've gone batshit and she may be right

i also keep telling her i might just go full Cad Fleisher Leopard skin monks ring LMAO

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Hey Carrie how's the Blond /Red Strek doing ? You still got it ?

I've been teasing the Queen that now that i got a Bad Ass Zipper scar on my chest that makes me look loke a fraken pirate that maybe i should either shave my "monks ring " silver do off and get me an earring --she thinks i've gone batshit and she may be right

i also keep telling her i might just go full Cad Fleisher Leopard skin monks ring LMAO

Still have it! I'm trying to decide if I want to go more blond or dye it all back next time I dye my hair. I'm really not a high maintenance kind of chick so I don't want to go all blond and have to bleach/dye frequently.

Sounds like fun, Warp! You only live once--go for it!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
hey carrie how's the blond /red strek doing ? You still got it ?

I've been teasing the queen that now that i got a bad ass zipper scar on my chest that makes me look loke a fraken pirate that maybe i should either shave my "monks ring " silver do off and get me an earring --she thinks i've gone batshit and she may be right

i also keep telling her i might just go full cad fleisher leopard skin monks ring lmao
lmao!

Back from deliverys in Lambertville NJ and the Philly area..now updating sales figures..looking forward to achieving smallness in about 2 hours..

I just totally slayed the bathroom at work..I hope nobody goes in there for about 30-45 minutes..even with two mercy flushes..smelled like a combination of garlic and hot garbage..

Grassi21

I just totally slayed the bathroom at work..I hope nobody goes in there for about 30-45 minutes..even with two mercy flushes..smelled like a combination of garlic and hot garbage..

if only there was a way to attach that quote to your match.com profile. :lol:

if only there was a way to attach that quote to your match.com profile. :lol:

Funny because in the past hour..I just got an e-mail from a cute young thing on match who is interested in me..if she only knew what she was getting into...if she plays her cards right..she'll get to spend a night at casa de GrilledSteeze and maybe get to experience the largest Dutch Oven this side of Rotterdam..

Grassi21

Funny because in the past hour..I just got an e-mail from a cute young thing on match who is interested in me..if she only knew what she was getting into...if she plays her cards right..she'll get to spend a night at casa de GrilledSteeze and maybe get to experience the largest Dutch Oven this side of Rotterdam..

Take her out for Mexican or Indian food and then back to crib... always practice SAFE sex.