• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Just sitting in the office on what is usually my day off getting ready for work. Gotta do a little extra time now this week since I'm off Thursday + Friday and headed up the Mount Washington Hotel for a 5 day family reunion this weekend :)

In my next life I'm gonna be a dentist....you get to travel so much!!!

4aprice

Wow that sound like a great time and the venue is awesome !!!!! Never stayed ther but want to sometime when we ski Medicare Mountain er BW -----------------------actually i'll probably love BW

HAVE FUN !!!!!

Bretton Woods is awesome. It's not steep but the snow is usually good(fun glades) and the resort is classy. Check out their Sports Center, the pool was as nice as could be. Maybe this is the year the wife and I try their Valentines Day getaway at the Mount Washington.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

GSS, it's all about getting out and seeing and experiencing all the world has to offer! Especially since I know what the inside of my house and my yard looks like already ;)

LOL..I'm skipping my buddies wedding in Montana next month..but I will be at the NJ state funeral convention in AC..living the dream!!!

dmc

Booking a trip to Korea next week... On hold.. May not have to go... Will roll in from Korea catch some sleep and see Phish at SPAC...

drjeff

Thinking it's gotta be a full moon REAL soon with some of the weird stuff/weird folks in the office this AM! :eek:

I just smoked a cigarette that I bummed off the office manager..I haven't had one in a few weeks and I got pretty blunted off it..then a customer came and gave me a check for $3,000..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from the Bronx Zoo. Went with my kids and my youngest brother (he'll be 20 at the end of the month). Now the kids are taking a bath and hopefully they'll go to bed soon. It's debatable since they napped most of the 2-hour ride home.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Back from the Bronx Zoo. Went with my kids and my youngest brother (he'll be 20 at the end of the month). Now the kids are taking a bath and hopefully they'll go to bed soon. It's debatable since they napped most of the 2-hour ride home.
Take any more pics?

I just finished mowing the lawn, off to grab a beer and take a shower, then dinner.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Take any more pics?

I just finished mowing the lawn, off to grab a beer and take a shower, then dinner.

About 300. :lol: If the kids ever go to sleep, I'll start post-processing them. They're all in RAW so I have to play around with them before I can post anything. I think I learned a few things from last time, but trying to photograph seriously while chasing 2 little kids doesn't work all that well.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Trying to wake up. Did W4D2 of Couch to 5K this morning (2x 3 & 5 min running intervals) and now my right IT band is sore. I need to figure out what I'm doing with the kids today...

drjeff

Guessing it's going to be one of those days as patient number one just had a minor fainting epsiode upon getting numb :rolleyes: :eek: