• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Getting ready to go out to breakfast with my dad, then pack up and head back to the Garden State!!! I'm actually looking forward to getting back to Jersey!

Warp Daddy

My heat attack and open heart surgury was 3 weeks ago tonite, here's a progress report

Just finished a couple of walks outside 15 minutes total puts me ahead of the recovery rate protocol for bypass surgery , Blood pressure and heartrate is really good now 115/60 with a 69 pulse -- i'm a happy boy

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
My heat attack and open heart surgury was 3 weeks ago tonite, here's a progress report

Just finished a couple of walks outside 15 minutes total puts me ahead of the recovery rate protocol for bypass surgery , Blood pressure and heartrate is really good now 115/60 with a 69 pulse -- i'm a happy boy
Awesome Warp! Glad you're on the fast track to recovery!

wa-loaf

Like it never happened! Except now you have a nice scar to impress the chicks with. ;-)

drjeff

Just got an update...my flight out of Tampa is delayed over 3 freakin hours!
:uzi:

Been there, done that at Tampa before :mad: Sounds like Root needs to take the little glorified monorail back to the main terminal and hit up a "real" restaurant/bar there instead of the mini Chili's/Quizno's out at the gates!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

Awesome! You're doing great!

Right now, up from a nap. Rain, rain go away!

Terry

Just got back from my sons house. The bathroom is sheetrocked, taped and mudded. Also got the ceiling strapped and ready for the sheetrock. By the end of next weekend, things will look a lot different!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from the gym. Week 4 Day 1 of Couch to 5K (again) so I did 3 & 5 min running intervals twice. Total of 35 min on treadmill and 378 cal burned.

drjeff

Just sitting in the office on what is usually my day off getting ready for work. Gotta do a little extra time now this week since I'm off Thursday + Friday and headed up the Mount Washington Hotel for a 5 day family reunion this weekend :)

Warp Daddy

Just sitting in the office on what is usually my day off getting ready for work. Gotta do a little extra time now this week since I'm off Thursday + Friday and headed up the Mount Washington Hotel for a 5 day family reunion this weekend :)

Wow that sound like a great time and the venue is awesome !!!!! Never stayed ther but want to sometime when we ski Medicare Mountain er BW -----------------------actually i'll probably love BW

HAVE FUN !!!!!

drjeff

Wow that sound like a great time and the venue is awesome !!!!! Never stayed ther but want to sometime when we ski Medicare Mountain er BW -----------------------actually i'll probably love BW

HAVE FUN !!!!!

BW is a very fun cruising mountain (generally speaking) with some nice glades thrown in too.

Looking forward to staying there, and the requisite 3 days of family trash talking golf matches that will be occurring ;) I just hope that theres still some turf left on the course after we're done with it, and I've learned in the 6 previous family reunions we've had at various "Grand" hotels across New England that my family will almost for certain drink the hotel out of atleast 1 variety of beer one night (Usually Tuckerman IPA) ;) :beer: Which then makes the pre 8AM tee time the next morning even more fun! :lol:

Right now I'm all about grinding through a morning of patients to get to lunchtime!