• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Sitting in a planning meeting and all my documents just vanished. IT is remoted in to see why my laptop won't see the network share.

Grassi21

Working from home today. Sitting in the "sleepy chair" while my son romps around in his crib. He is building a blanket fort.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Considering what to bake to warm it up around here. Also thinking about my History exam and which questions I will write on (have to do 3 essays of 3 pages each).

drjeff

Countign down the minutes until lunch! The belly's a rumbling something fierce right now!

bvibert

Staff member
Just got back from eating way too much at a company holiday luncheon. Now I'm trying to digest it all...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
You could just eat all the batter and try again...

-w
:lol: I like the way you think!

Bad cell phone pic:
14659_231821641256_624361256_4625475_4391535_n.jpg

SKIQUATTRO

inventoried over 200 CISCO phones we picked up in Providence yesterday, now packing up ready to ship out tomorrow....

drjeff

Just finishing up the paperwork and then time to head home to see how much of a slurpee my driveway looks like :eek: My suspicion is that tonight will involve the use of the shovel instead of the snowblower to deal with the wet glop that's likely on my driveway :(

bvibert

Staff member
They're okay. I've made better.

Right now... trying to get the kids to stop bothering me so I can finish my History reading.

They taste pretty damn good to me. Hopefully there's some left when you get home from school... :oops:

bvibert

Staff member
I love making home made pizza. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't make a round pizza and that your pizza stone is "dirtier" than mine ;).

It's not dirty, it's seasoned. We cook more than pizza on them...