• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

Home from school and the gym. Ran 3 miles tonight.

You go girl !! that's also a GREAT mental health break . You're on track for some good results Carrie !!

Well the Christmas social scene starts to get really intense here . We have 5 parties / dinner dances and receptions WITHIN the next 8 days starting tonite . It'll be fun to see lots of former colleagues and currewnt friends tho .

Our entire family will be here for 10 days starting 12/23 so the Queen and I are getting stuff ready for that 11 of us all together counting grandkids and my batch B-I-L .

wa-loaf

Getting ready for work. Got a good laugh out of Google's logo this morning.
ecsegar09.gif

Is it Popeye day or something?

wa-loaf

Writing the check for the Vail trip. Have to find a forum that has the inside scoop on best trails, bowls, etc.

Prob Epic. But depending on the weather the back bowls are always where I wind up. Either pow or nice spring bumps. Blue Sky basin is nice too, but you really need to plan going over there as it takes a long time.

Also hit Beaver Creek. I was pretty impressed with it. (and not just because of free cookies at 3pm!) And you've got to ski Birds of Prey just to say you did. Everyone was warning us how scary and icy it is LOL. It was VERY steep. I can't imagine going down it a downhill speeds. But the snow was eastern in nature and easy to get an edge on. Silly westerners...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
You go girl !! that's also a GREAT mental health break . You're on track for some good results Carrie !!
Thanks, Warp! I'm trying. Slow progress, but I'm getting there.

Right now, having a piece of Oatmeal Raisin bread that I baked yesterday and about to tackle some History homework.

4aprice

Not getting enough work done because I'm too busy enjoying the squawking going on on this board, SJ and the weather boards. The vibe is a whole lot different then just a week ago. After the summer of discontent this board deserves it.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

drjeff

Getting ready to mentally deal with my next patient, who as of yet isn't on psych meds, but DEFINATELY should be :eek: Hopefully, the happy personalty will show up today!

SKIQUATTRO

unloading all the gear i picked up in Providence this morning..left LI at 530am...arrived at the company at 830a, was back on the road to LI at 9am.....will inventory tomorrow, pack, skid and ship on Thurs....

drjeff

About to turn off the lights and lock the doors at the office and head home. Gotta hit the grocery store on the way, figure it should be utter and total chaos since it's going to snow for a few hours tommorrow :rolleyes:

Geoff

Sitting on a 757 in Atlanta hoping nobody takes the middle seat. Delta has WiFi on the airplanes. Hopefully, I can get another free trial. I'm too cheap to pay $9.95 for it.

Moe Ghoul

Watching the storm radar and reports, going thru a checklist for the trip, built a mobile mancave in my Pilot today for some recession busting savings for solo trips.

Built a boot dryer and hooked it up to a 400 watt DC/AC power inverter drawing off my charger. 2 AC outlets for any appliance 400 watts or less. Table for 2 with some scrap lumber and outdoor material attached to the trailer hitch.

Last edited:

drjeff

Watching the storm radar and reports, going thru a checklist for the trip, built a mobile mancave in my Pilot today for some recession busting savings for solo trips.

Built a boot dryer and hooked it up to a 400 watt DC/AC power inverter drawing off my charger. 2 AC outlets for any appliance 400 watts or less. Table for 2 with some scrap lumber and outdoor material attached to the trailer hitch.

Nice little tailgating set up there Mo!

Warp Daddy

Got about 5 inches down in the yard this am and still snowing. It is going to turn to sleet and rain mix THEN Tonite thru tomorrow LES w / 40 mph gusts ~~~~~~~~~~~~could be a wild ride

TC u get any of this in da mitten ??