• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Will it be a snowing tomorrow or what?

smootharc

I hate wimpy boarders, bladers and skiers...

Big Game said:
But yes, the real problem is the lack of snow. And we must remember who the real enemy is: Mother Nature.

....who actually think you need SNOW to ski. Duh ! Real skiboardbladers don't need no stinking snow ! Wimps....

:dunce:

kingslug

So how's the conditions at Hunter? Will be back in a week. Going out west to find some real stuff to hop around in. Dyin to ski the west side when I get back.

mattchuck2

Website
skiequalsmc2.blogspot.com
And there is nothing gayer than snowblades. (yes way more than ballet skis). O.k. a french horn is pretty gay. Oh, that gives me an idea for a great x-treme sports film. Have a couple of guys doodling away on their snowblades. Hitting all the rails, skidding down backwards, holding hands. The soundtrack is what is key: Have a french horn tooting merrily away. Toot toot toot. Man that would be a big seller. Yeah, snow bladers, anyone of your wimps got a problem with that?

There are two hilarious ski movies with snowlerblade parodies.

One of the Match Stick Productions movies (Ski Movie 1?)has a fake commercial for snowlerblades from Gay-co. Scott Gaffney and Shane McConkey are jumping around, doing dumb ass grabs with two feet of air with huge smiles on their faces. They link hands and are spinning down the mountain together to one of those kiddie commercial soundtracks.

In Unparalleled III, a tele movie, they mount snowlerblades with tele bindings and cruise into the terrain park with 70s outfits and huge Afro wigs. Switch Tele Snowlerblade turns are pretty sweet.

Also, the Shane McConkey character "Saucer Boy" has been known to wear snowlerblades for extreme saucering maneuvers and moonwalking through parking lots.

No french horns, though