• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Woodbury Early Season Prices

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Still the tow and park, but that's 1/2 the mountain so...:lol:
Jokes aside, I might go tomorrow if it's not full price. Yes it's October, but 39 bucks isn't worth it for a few rails and 50 feet of vertical (if it's even that much).

thetrailboss

Staff member
Jokes aside, I might go tomorrow if it's not full price. Yes it's October, but 39 bucks isn't worth it for a few rails and 50 feet of vertical (if it's even that much).

I hear you. I imagine that they would not charge full sticker. I just looked on FB and their site and no info as to what the price is now...except for their standard rates. I'd call them and ask.

bvibert

Staff member

Did you end up going? IIRC, in years past they charged full or close to full price for their early season offering. I could be mistaken, but it was definitely more than I wanted to pay for what they have.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Did you end up going? IIRC, in years past they charged full or close to full price for their early season offering. I could be mistaken, but it was definitely more than I wanted to pay for what they have.

No, I found a press release on their website (the only recent information I could find) and it said that "tickets start at 34$".

Ridiculous price for a bunny slope.

thetrailboss

Staff member
FWIW Solitude (Utah) is opening this weekend with three chairlifts and a handful of trails for $39 ticket. I think Sunday River was charging like $35 for their preseason offering. So Woodbury is a bit high for a small patch of snow.