• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your 2023-24 Ski Season Thread

ColdRain&Snow

My 2023/24 season just ended Labor Day weekend. The skiing ended for me at killington during that early April dump, 26 days for me, 10 for the better half. We went to Sunday river, loon, killington, Stratton, I went to sugarbush a few times.

Then we spent a bit of time over the summer looking at stratton condos/co-ops, and settled on one pretty well furnished about 2 miles from the base :)

It’s been an easy transition, we went to their Labor Day festivities, probably get back for octoberfest.

I got in the woods a lot more last season. I’m planning to hike through some of the glades there once the leaves are down, maybe take pics of features while you can see the ground.

Just started conditioning in earnest for this season.

NYDB

My 2023/24 season just ended Labor Day weekend. The skiing ended for me at killington during that early April dump, 26 days for me, 10 for the better half. We went to Sunday river, loon, killington, Stratton, I went to sugarbush a few times.

Then we spent a bit of time over the summer looking at stratton condos/co-ops, and settled on one pretty well furnished about 2 miles from the base :)

It’s been an easy transition, we went to their Labor Day festivities, probably get back for octoberfest.

I got in the woods a lot more last season. I’m planning to hike through some of the glades there once the leaves are down, maybe take pics of features while you can see the ground.

Just started conditioning in earnest for this season.
Congrats on the purchase. I’m down in winhall close to 30. short drive to the access road. Coming up on 25 years now. i like it because it’s super quiet where I am and 10-15 minute drive to 3 ski areas. another 4 areas within and hour drive.

downside is that it doesn’t snow down there like it used to. Good luck with the property. Maybe I’ll see you round town

Last edited:

ColdRain&Snow

Congrats on the purchase. I’m down in winhall close to 30. short drive to the access road. Coming up on 25 years now. i like it because it’s super quiet where I am and 10 minute drive to 3 ski areas. another 4 areas within and hour drive.

downside is that it doesn’t snow down there like it used to. Good luck with the property. Maybe I’ll see you round town

yes, I hope to meet the az locals since a lot of the inspiration for this came from the members here.