• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your chance to make a difference - donate to Marc's 2008 Pan Mass Challenge

MRGisevil

Has AlpineZone contribution reached 1k yet? COME ON GUYS! This is for a good cause!! I'll tell ya what, whoever donates the most from AlpineZone will get an autograph picture in the mail of yours truly:

image.php

That's a collector's item right there.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Has AlpineZone contribution reached 1k yet? COME ON GUYS! This is for a good cause!! I'll tell ya what, whoever donates the most from AlpineZone will get an autograph picture in the mail of yours truly:

image.php

That's a collector's item right there.

Hahaha, thanks for the support, someday that's going to be worth a lot of money, I'm sure.

MRGisevil

I was hoping it would be kind of a Miley Cyrus pose ...

There you are gramps! I thought you might've fallen asleep in the bath tub or something! :lol:

YES! Come on, guys! Give a little something! It's for a good cause! And don't try telling me you can spend the year skiing and buying all this fancy equipment but you can't spare 10 bucks for charity.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
We got the letter the day after we donated through the website.... I feel like I need to mail you something now to make up for the stamps you used. :lol:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Just donated, good luck Marc, great cause to ride for!

See what I can do to get some more donations!

John, thank you so much! Your donation was very generous, and if you can get a few more people you know, it would be absolutely fantastic! If you want anything let me know... I can email you my fundraising letter if it'd help...

Dude...got your letter in the mail yesterday.

I'll hit you up on the web site.

Thanks for doing this.

Thanks a lot Sky, for this year and for being there with me from the start.

We got the letter the day after we donated through the website.... I feel like I need to mail you something now to make up for the stamps you used. :lol:

:D Thanks for the donation. If you happen to know anyone that wants to donate by check, give the envelope to them.

Thank you again AZer's, huge support so far this year, $1,140 from this website alone. Just unbelievable, I can't tell you how much it means to me and everyone we ride for.

And so everyone knows John's now in the lead to ski with Marc for a day if he so chooses :dunce:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Thank you to everyone else keeping this thread visible too.

I'll be back later today after a punishing 65 miles with over 5000 ft of climbing. :D

bvibert

Staff member
Marc, thanks for putting all this effort towards a good cause.

I hope your ride went well today.

Moe Ghoul

I donated this weekend. It won't get me a free ski day with Bill Murray, but I already met him once in an elevator in NYC while on a school trip for the World Affairs Club in high school.