• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your chance to make a difference - donate to Marc's 2008 Pan Mass Challenge

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com

I donated this weekend. It won't get me a free ski day with Bill Murray, but I already met him once in an elevator in NYC while on a school trip for the World Affairs Club in high school.

Thanks guys, Moe, I saw someone donated from Philly, wasn't sure it was you but I had a feeling.

Jeff- I'll make sure to try not to mention you're missing half your fork the next time we go riding :D

Last edited:

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
A bump skier bumping a thread..brilliant...donate some money..for real..I did and I'm cool..don't you want to be cool..

:confused:

I did donate.

Just because you haven't reached the level of "bump skier" yet doesn't mean you have to be a jack@$$ :wink: :lol: Actually, after re-reading, it sounds like you were talking to other folks who may not have donated yet.

Oh, and..... BUMP

Trekchick

Also this year, anyone donating $100 or more gets a PMC all cotton ball cap and anyone donating over $200 gets a PMC golf shirt. My treat.

And I'm considering an exclusive offer for the AZer that donates the most - one day of skiing with me, anywhere desired, my treat.
How could anyone pass up that offer?

Marc
I have made a donation and will double it if you get your bike project done by July 30th!

If I donate the most, I expect to ski with you at MaryJane, make it bump camp at Mary Jane!

I did donate.

Just because you haven't reached the level of "bump skier" yet doesn't mean you have to be a jack@$$ :wink: :lol: Actually, after re-reading, it sounds like you were talking to other folks who may not have donated yet.

Oh, and..... BUMP

Yeah I was talking to other people and now you look like the jackass:uzi:I was actually complimenting you on your bump...anyway people donate...so Marc can get a Tote bag..lmfao

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Yeah I was talking to other people and now you look like the jackass:uzi:I was actually complimenting you on your bump...anyway people donate...so Marc can get a Tote bag..lmfao

Why, thank you so much for the compliment, GSS. So kind! :)

Bump.

Good show of support thus far. But a good cause deserves only the best!

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I have made a donation and will double it if you get your bike project done by July 30th!

If I donate the most, I expect to ski with you at MaryJane, make it bump camp at Mary Jane!

More thanks are due to deadheadskier, our fearless leader Greg, and the lovely Trekchick.

Who has made a very generous donation and offer. This will be very good motivation to me. Good thing I'm tapering off my road riding next week so I'll have time to work on the MTB... :D We'll see about that MJ bump camp........

Thanks again to everyone, I hope this will be my most successful fund raising yet. I'll also be riding with an AZ logo Sunday. I'll get some pictures of that to share with you all.

Trekchick

More thanks are due to deadheadskier, our fearless leader Greg, and the lovely Trekchick.

Who has made a very generous donation and offer. This will be very good motivation to me. Good thing I'm tapering off my road riding next week so I'll have time to work on the MTB... :D We'll see about that MJ bump camp........

Thanks again to everyone, I hope this will be my most successful fund raising yet. I'll also be riding with an AZ logo Sunday. I'll get some pictures of that to share with you all.
I'll double it again if you wear one of these stickers!
2188691644_32df96f5ab_o.jpg

drjeff

Done. Haha, what the hell, I'm going to be in p-town, no one will give it a second look.

That is a VERY true statement! Heck, you could place that sticker smack dab in the middle of the butt of your bike shorts and it still wouldn't like get more than a token quick glance in p-town :rolleyes:

If you've never been to p'town Trek, here's what we mean:

495762525_239274a39e.jpg

495762661_602e43e53b.jpg

events.jpg

parade26.jpg

parade8.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
That is a VERY true statement! Heck, you could place that sticker smack dab in the middle of the butt of your bike shorts and it still wouldn't like get more than a token quick glance in p-town :rolleyes:

If you've never been to p'town Trek, here's what we mean:

Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

Those from your personal collection dr jeff? :D