• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How Many Ski Days so far 2013/14

yeggous

I'm up to 42 now. It looks like the weather will finally justify another 3-4 this week.

C-Rex

I'm up to 17. I have 2, maybe 3 more coming up this weekend. Then I have a week in Sugarloaf coming in March. I still have a pair of passes to Jay that I'm dying to use. And I'm about to pull the trigger on a killer deal on a trip to Mt. Bachelor the first weekend in April. Throw in a bunch random days in between and this is going to end up being a pretty solid season for me. I think I have a good shot at beating my record of 35 days.

xwhaler

9 now with my season getting better nearly every day...yesterday @ Cannon was my best day of the season so far. 3 day ski wknd coming up!

dlague

Unlucky 13! Need to get 14 out of the way! Unfortunately, the original plan was to be at 18 by now!

I certainly wished that I had the time some of you have to be at numbers like 33, 25 and I think I even saw a 55 in the mix!

Edd

12. Hoping for 15 after Thursday. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

dlague

As of this past weekend 10 days. Would love to ski more but don't have the $$$ to spend :cry:

As Scotty noted the deals help a lot! Our per visit cost so far is $14 and we have skied Killington, Sunday River, Saddleback, Ragged, Gunstock, Pats Peak, Waterville etc. so watch the deals!

dlague

12. Hoping for 15 after Thursday. Pathetic.

Not too pathetic I am in the same ball park. Yes the are others that are cranking but when limited to weekends not f'd up by rain - that's not that bad!

deadheadskier

Staff member
17 so far. I would be over 20 if not for bagging some days due to rain or after rain conditions. Great start for me though. Most I've gone in a season since 2001 is 29, so I'm well on my way to eclipsing that number. Just wish the quality matched the quantity of days I've made it out so far. I've had some great ones, but most of the season has been just so, so skiing.